Today stamp choice is Beautiful You for graduation. I did a silhouette with one of the stamp in this beautiful you set. The silhouette technique is very simple, just color the image with the basic black marker. I did this technique using the Let it Ride a few weeks ago. If you miss the video click here to view.
Make sure to scroll all the way at the bottom for the announcement of the winners of the giveaway. Plus the repost on the race to the million.
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 4¾ x 3½, ¾x 1½
- Basic Black 5¼ x 4, 5/8 x 5/8
Step By Step
- Stamp the girl and greeting using memento black ink onto the 4¾ x 3½ whisper white cardstock.
- Color the girl using basic black marker
- Adhere to the basic black then to the card base.
- Using about 5” of the whisper white backer twine tie a small loop at one end, cut the bottom loop and fray the fibbers. Trim to 1” about ½ at the top from where you tie also ½ at the bottom.
- Adhere the tassel to the center of the 5/8 square basic black using a glue dot.
- Adhere on top of the girl head using dimensional.
- Using the dark black stampin’ blend color a pearl and adhere at the center of the hat on top of the backer twine.
- Roll the ¾ x 1½ piece of whisper white card stock tie with backer twine and adhere with glue dots.
I did this card for the leader co-op group that we share projects monthly. We this group we have the easy printable step. If you wish to have the file to print, CLICK HERE to download.
Supplies to make the graduation card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
Winners of the Giveaways
- Bone Folder to Barbara Palczewski
- Lasting Lily to Barb Bailey
- Alphabet Dies to Cynthia Lerch
Congrats to ALL please email me your mailing address. Thank YOU to all for your support so many new names that been enter in this drawing, I appreciate all of you that support me.
Update to the million dollar race.
So many email and phone call about if I reach the million yet and the answer is NO so close but not there yet. It’s a short fall of about POINT .25% so I am at about 99.75% done. Very close for sure. So my new goal is to reach it before the end of this month so before May is over. It didn’t happen on my 17th anniversary date but I am keeping positive that it will happen in my anniversary month. If you are in need of Stampin’Up! products or want to stock up on paper before it goes up in price or purchase paper pumpkin pre paid before they increase the price, I would appreciate your orders. Like mention before no orders are to small or to big, ALL size order make a difference.
THANK YOU again for your support! Now to stay focus on the new goal! The little train say “I think I can, I think I can….” I hope to finish this phrase very soon 🙂
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code TH96X66PB will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals. If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will receive only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 11 cards, 2 3-D projects. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.