It’s a Happy Birthday card with the Country Livin’. Almost all product on this card is retiring so if you like it and don’t have it yet, time is running out. Order them before they are go for good.
The stamp set Country Livin’ stamp set is retiring, after May 24th it is only available while supplies last or June 3rd whichever come first. Both die that I used on this card, the Happy Birthday and Swirly Scribble only available while supplies last or June 3rd. If you use lots of detail die cut I say stock up on the adhesive sheet they are only available while supplies last. These adhesive sheet are a must when it come to adhere detail cut out.
All supplies are listed at the bottom of this post for easy ordering.
- Very Vanilla 11 x 4¼ score at 2¼ and 5½, 3½ x 3
- Wood Textures Designer Paper 3 x 3½, 4¼ x 2½, 2 of 4¼ x 1¼, Everyday Label Punch Out
- Soft Suede 3¼ x 3¾, 3½ x 3, 2 x 2
- Copper Foil 3 x 3
- Adhesive sheet 6 x 3½
Step by Step
- Fold the scored Very Vanilla cardstock in half then at the 2¼ score fold back.
- Adhere the 4¼ x 2½ onto the left side of the front of the card.
- Inside adhere the 2 strips of 4¼ x 1¼ into the center one on the left and one on the right.
- Die cut the swirl out the copper foil and adhere at the inside the bottom right.
- Stamp the boots using memento black ink onto Soft Suede.
- Hand cut and adhere onto of the copper swirl using dimensionals.
- Place the Very Vanilla and Soft Suede 3 x 3½ in between the adhesive sheet.
- Using the Happy Birthday Die onto the Very Vanilla and die cut repeat on the Soft Suede.
- Overlap the Soft Suede Happy Birthday onto the Very Vanilla.
- Adhere onto the Wood Texture 3½ x 3, then adhere into the 3¼ x 3¾ soft suede
- Adhere the everyday Label wood texture punch out onto the front bottom flap.
- Adhere the Happy Birthday panel into the front flap. ONLY apply adhesive in the center of the flap so it can flip open.
This is a project that I share with a leader group so it come with a easy printable file. If you wish to get the printable file just CLICK HERE for your free down load.
Supplies for today cards
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code 9QXMRPHX will qualified for this month projects download.
The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals.
If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will received only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 12 cards with some variation of fold. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Have a lovely day!