How can a card make me so calm? Well this Beach Happy with the emboss watercolor resist sure make me relax and happy. Did I say I love this card? Yes I do.
I did this card for the leader group that we share project sheet. So if you wish to download the instruction and print them you are welcome to. Just click here to download. Or if you prefer not to I have all the detail below.
Before I go in detail, I have the winner for the Paper Pumpkin Stamps giveaways and the winner is….. Carolyn McCarty. Congrats Carolyn I maild them today. thank YOU all that comment and place orders for the drawing.
How to get more free downloads
Did you know that in my weekly news letter I share many download for extra project for FREE. Are you receiving my news letters? If not and you wish to receive them CLICK HERE to subscribe. The news letter are NOT my blog post it is a extra email I send weekly with update on product, sales, class and the extra inspiration.
Want my blog post deliver into your email?
Yes you can subscribe to get all my blog post deliver in your email box. Each time that I post something new into my blog you will get the notification. To subscribe CLICK HERE so you will never miss one of my sweet creation. Well that is if you open your email I send you.
Measurements for Beach Happy
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Bermuda Bay 5-3/8 x 4
- Watercolor paper 5½ x 4. 1” circle
Step by Step
- Onto the watercolor paper stamp the trees (top and bottom) using Versamark ink. *Note that the bottom can be share in different direction when placing on your clear block.
- Heat emboss with copper embossing powder.
- Using the aqua painter brush a light layer of water on the embossed watercolor paper.
- While the paper is still wet, using the aqua painter apply Coastal Cabana at the top and Crumb Cake at the bottom. You just brush the aqua painter with ink, don’t worry about the emboss image. (To pick the ink with the aqua painter, I used clear blocks, tap one onto Coastal Cabana ink pad and one onto Crumb Cake ink pad. This will be your ink pallet for the watercolor.)
- Let dry and die cut with the 5-1/8 x 3¾ Rectangle Stitched framelits.
- Adhere onto the Costal Cabana card stock then into the card base.
- Stamp the greeting using Costal Cabana ink onto the 1” circle watercolor paper.
- Punch the 1/8 circle at the top of the circle and tie a little bow with linen thread.
- Adhere onto the card front using a glue dot.
supplies for today cards
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code 6CC6WFEM will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals. If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will receive only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 14 cards. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Passport Pals team.