Lots going on at Frenchie. Free shipping on all orders, Mystery Host and a give away each day this weekend plus Monday. All info at the bottom.
Today share the Technique is call crayon resist yes again on glossy paper can you tell I love the glossy paper
#102599 plus I have the video CLICK HERE you will see another beautiful card there. Here what I use
- Glossy paper #102599, Calypso Coral, Basic Black card stock
- Paper Doily #129399
- 3/8 ruffle ribbon Calypso Coral #122976
- Perfect Pennants Bigz die #123126 (this is the black scallop in the back of the stamp image)
- Element of Styles stamp set on page 113
- Color of ink to sponge are, Certainly Celery, Coral Calypso
- You will need a white crayon (the kind that the kids use)
- Mystery Host enter the code 4X49BABM on your web order and you will be enter to win the host goodies minimum of 25.00 of Stampin’Up! supplies of your choice
- Each day this weekend I will have a give away. Today is Moving Forward Class in the mail with clear stamp set. Winner will be announce Monday
- Sunday 2 yards of each color of Seam Binding so a total of 8 colors so 16 yards. Winner will be announce Tuesday
- Monday 2 yards of each color of the 1/8 taffeta ribbon total of 20 yards. Winner will be announce Wed.
- Each day you can enter in the give away by placing an order. Each time you place an order you name will be enter for the Mystery Host. No limits on entries.
- Good Luck to ALL.
This chart was design by Carolyn Berrnett Thank you so much for sharing.