Christmas Card Class
Holly and Frenchie are teaming up to offer you a mega Christmas card class in August.
This will be an all-day (or online detail below) event, as you will be making 8 Christmas Cards and 2 Fall cards. Space will be limited, so RSVP soon. If you are not able to make the in-person class, we will be offering an online version of the class as well.
The online version will include all of the pre-cut paper, embellishments, and with any embossed/die cuts provided. All you will need is ink, stamp sets, and adhesive to complete your cards. (list of stamp and ink colors will be listed around Aug. 12, 2023)
When: August 26, 2023
Where: Wyoming Bank and Trust – 5827 Yellowstone Rd, Cheyenne
Time: 9:30 am MST
Cost: $35 – prepayment reserves your spot plus pot-luck
RSVP: at your earliest convenience or at least by August 19th. Since space is limited, we will cut off registrations earlier if we reach our maximum.
This will be a potluck as well, so please include in your RSVP if you are bringing a side, main dish, or dessert. If we have too much of one category, we will ask if you can bring something else.
On-Line Live Class
When: September 9, 2023
Where: live on Frenchie’s YouTube channel
Time: 9:30 am MST
Cost: $35 plus shipping, $6.95 (includes all of the paper items for all 10 cards. You will need ink, stamps, and adhesive to complete the list below)
What is Included in The Christmas Card Class In The Mail – Online?
- Live broadcast on YouTube on Sept. 9 at 9:30 MST
- We’ll mail all the paper items for all 10 cards, including envelopes. Most of the die-cut will be already done, also the punch outs. (the list of products will be listed after August 12, 2023. Stamp sets can always be substituted)
- The PDF download sent by e-mail includes step-by-step for the ten cards in the class.
Ink, stamps, and more your will need to complete the cards.
All who purchase the class by mail-online you will need ink, stamps, and product to complete the cards. The list below is most of what you will need. It could vary a little depending on availability. (two cards will be products from the upcoming Holiday catalog) Note that many of the products can be substituted with products that you have on hand. If it is pre-embossed, pre-die-cut, or pre-punch, those products are NOT listed because you do not need them; it is pre-done for you.
- Earthen Textures Bundle 
- Trucking Along Bundle 
- Horse & Sleigh Bundle 
- Grassy Grove Cling Stamp Set 
- Regal Reindeer Cling Stamp Set [1 59722]
- Charming Sentiments Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Brightest Glow Cling Stamp Set 
- Very Best Occasions Cling Stamp Set
- Layering Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Cottage Wreaths Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Sparkling Snowflakes  *Holiday Mini coming Out Sept. 6th
- Night Divine  *Holiday Mini coming Out Sept. 6th
- Stars At night  *Holiday Mini coming Out Sept. 6th
- Bough Punch 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Wild Wheat Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Pecan Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker 
- Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack 
- Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack 
- Real Red Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack 
- Blending Brushes 
- Basics Embossing Powders 
- Metallics Embossing Powders 
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
You can order the product if needed below.
Reserve your class here.
If you wish to attend the Cheyenne in-person class or order the online class, please fill out the form below, and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay your invoice. I use PayPal to process your method of payment. You can choose to pay with a debit or credit card, and of course, if you do have PayPal, you can use your account.
Class size is LIMITED, so first come, first serve. ***Your spot is only saved once payment is received.