Hey Chuck, Time To Rise & Shine. The more that I play with this stamp set, the more I love it, and it is a set that brings smiles. For someone not a fan of cuttie stamps, I love to create with this set, so be on the lookout for more cute cards with the Hey Chuck.
I bet Holly can tell you a funny story of us, “Time to Rise and Shine,” but I bet Brooke has a different story. The fun memories of attending Stampin’Up! Convention with friends is priceless. Long story short, one year at a convention, Holly, Brooke, and I shared a room. Let’s say that Holly and I are the rooster, and Brooke is not that morning person, although now we all laugh at it. (pssst what time is it?….time to rise and shine) I sure miss those conventions in the summertime.
Hey Chuck, Time To Rise & Shine Showcase
- Gray Granite: 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 2-⅜ x 2-⅜ Stylish Shape Die-cut, 1-¼ x 5-½
- Cherry Cobbler 2 of 4 x 5-¼ (one inside and one embossed with the exposed brick)
- Daffodil Delight1-½ x 2-½
- Basic White: 1-⅞ x1-⅞ StylishStampin’ie-cut, 2-¼ x ½, 3-½ x 4-¾, 2-½ x 2-¾.
- Silver Foil 2 x 2-½
- Stamp the rooster onto the 2-½ x 2-¾ Basic White and color with Stampin’ Blends and die cut.
- Stamp three fences on the strip of Gray Granite using black memento ink. Color with Pool Party and Smoky Slate Blends. Die-cut. Two of the fence cut out one section each ( two of the fence we only need two posts each).
- Out of the Silver Foil, die-cut the weathervane.
- Die cut the sun out of the Daffodil Delight.
- Stamp the greeting on the 2-¼ x ½ Basic White and flag each end.
- At one of the points of the square, Stylish Basic White color with a light Crumb Cake blend and flicker with Early Espresso Marker.
- Assemble all pieces and layer to the card front. The rooster adheres with dimensionals.
- Inside adhere to the Cherry Cobbler.
- Onto the 3-½ x 4-¾ Basic White stamp the greeting, fence, and chick using black memento ink.
- Color the fence and chick using Stampin’ Blends.
- At the bottom, color with light Crumb Cake blends and flicker with the Early Espresso marker.
- Adhere on top of the Cherry Cobbler layer inside.
Supplies for today’s project
To purchase the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓and “add them all to the cart.
Also, “don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed; click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Orders of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 7PGF7JTJ will qualify for this month’s download.
This month’s PDF download includes the Regals Collection Color Combination: Forthy Color Combo and Forty Cards in the download.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by email in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will also send you the color swatch.
Not to forget my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program,” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, Sponge Dauber Case, and more options. For all detail and the track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
How to apply the host code
The host code is applied to the shopping bag. Please verify that you are shopping with me to ensure you are getting my customer appreciation. You will see my name, “France-Frenchie Martin.” If not, click Find a demonstrator, type in my name, and then select.
Step by step
Click On Shopping Bag
Add Host Code
A box will open to type in the host code; enter the code.
If you encounter any problem placing your order, you are always welcome to contact me, and I will place your order. CLICK HERE to contact me.
Don’t miss out on any promotions.
Subscribe to my newsletter. Click on the image below to subscribe.
Till next time, Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend—many thanks for considering my request.