If you like interactive and fun fold cards, check out what I am sharing today. I have the Carousel Square and Star Fun Fold. I bet many of you will flip to your following email or go on with your day cause you think this is too complicated…Well, I have some news for you. This fun fold is accessible on a scale of 1 to 10, and 10 the easier, I would say this is an easy 7.
The square one, I was inspired by my friend Tami, and while creating the card, I tried that extra panel and BOOM, I have a Star Carousel! They are so much, and I am sure they will amuse the one that will receive them.
Video How To Create The Carousel Square and Star Fun Fold.
In the video, I have how to prep and assemble to create both of the carousel cards. The star and the square carousel are identical, except the star is an extra panel. Measurement and template below.
Template and Measurement For The Star and Quare Carousel Card
The one on the left is the star. It has five panels and the one on the right, I call the square, has four panels
For the best result, see the video on how I score and cut the panels.
- 4 of 6 x 6 score at 3″ top and side and one diagonal halfway and cut; see the video.
- 10 of 2-¾ x 2-¾ Designer Paper for the top panel (you can vary prints, or you can use white or vanilla reg. card stock if you wish to have a box to write, all optional)
- 4 of 2-¾ x 2-¾ Designer Paper fold or cut diagonal.
These carousel cards are very thick, so if you add a layer of cardstock to write and maybe stamps, I strongly recommend the white or vanilla regular because they are thinner than the color cardstock.
- 5 of 6 x 6 score at 3″ top and side and one diagonal halfway and cut; see the video.
- 12 of 2-¾ x 2-¾ Designer Paper for the top panel (you can vary prints, or you can use white or vanilla reg. card stock if you wish to have a box to write, all optional)
- 5 of 2-¾ x 2-¾ Designer Paper fold or cut diagonal.
- 2 of 10″ ribbon (2 of 1 x 2-½ cardstock) if you choose to do the closer with ribbon
Square Carousel With One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Paper
The base is Misty Moonlight cardstock. The designer paper is all prints from the Online Exclusive One Horse Open Sleigh.
Star Carousel With Earthen Elegance Designer Paper
I added some of the die cut from the Earthen Texture but noted that I didn’t use dimensional to keep it close properly and recommend not using dimensional, glue, or glue gots for all elements.
What designer paper will you use to make your own?
Supplies for today’s project
To purchase the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓and add them all to the cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed; click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Orders of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code TSEJVHDT will qualify for this month’s download.
This month’s PDF download includes the In Color Collection Color Combination: Forty Color Combo and Forty Cards in the download.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by email in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by email.
My customer appreciation (PDF Download) is unavailable to purchase; they are only available with qualified orders. They are a little token of appreciation to all that keep me in business.
Not to forget my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program,” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, Sponge Dauber Case, and more options. For all detail and the track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Kits Sales While Supplies Last
- The sale only applies to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! (it does not include Paper Pumpkin kits).
- There is no limit to how many kits may be purchased.
- The kits will be up to 30% off, as indicated on the website.
- No discount code necessary—the discount will be applied automatically.
- Click here to view all kits available and the sales price. Note that all kits are only available while supplies last.
How to apply the host code
The host code is applied to the shopping bag. Please verify that you are shopping with me to ensure you are getting my customer appreciation. You will see my name, “France-Frenchie Martin” If not, click find a demonstrator, type in my name, then select.
Step by step
Click On Shopping Bag
Add Host Code
A box will open to type in the host code; enter the code.
If you encounter any problem placing your order, you are always welcome to contact me, and I will place your order. CLICK HERE to contact me.
Don’t miss out on any promotions.
Subscribe to my newsletter. Click on the image below to subscribe.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend—many thanks for considering my request.