This month’s customer appreciation is an amazing download for labels. The label is for products in the Stampin’Up!® 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Labels for all stamp sets, dies, punches, and embossing folders for the Spring Mini catalog.
You may ask, why add labels to your stamps, dies, punches, and embossing folder? These labels are one of the best tools I use to stay organized in my craft room. With these labels, I know if a product coordinates with another product, what page to find in the catalog to see the sample, and much more.
Before I go into detail, I want to notify you that these labels downloaded are NOT for sale, only offers for customer appreciation with Frenchie’s Team.
We appreciate all who support us, and this is a little token of our appreciation.
How to qualify to receive the Stampin’ Up!® Labels download?
It is effortless to obtain access to my customer appreciation download. Place an order of $20 or more before tax and shipping on my site here with host code QBG4J73W, and you will receive a thank you email from ME. In that email, the link and the password are INCLUDED to access the download.
Inking With Frenchie Teammates receives the download each month. A great perk to being part of our awesome team is getting customer appreciation downloads each month.
Are you a guest shopper? A guest shopper is when a shopper doesn’t permit to share their personal information. Therefore the demonstrator doesn’t have access to the email and mailing address. Without access to the information, I have no info to send the customer the download and a thank you card. So, make sure you do NOT check out as a guest.
Why is labeling your products beneficial?
There are so many reasons I love to label my products; here are just a few.
- The coordinated product is listed on the labels.
- Know how many dies are in the set at a glance. So when you are ready to put them away, you can count all the dies, so you know you haven’t missed any. More than once, I’ve left a tiny die on my desk, and a few weeks later, I find the die, and I’m left wondering which Die Set it belongs to. Another issue can be you find a set that is missing a die; that’s when the fun of searching for the missing die begins.
- What page the product is on in the catalog to allow you to flip to the page quickly and see if there are sample projects available.
It takes a little time to add labels to the products, but it will save you so much time throughout the year.
Suppose you wish to see in a video how I used the label method to organize my product CLICK HERE. Note this is a video from the past, but you will see how the labels system work to get organized.
Labels detail for each product.
- Stamp Sets labels Stamp Name, catalog name with year, page number, and coordination products (if it is product coordination, it will be listed).
- Dies labels: Die Name, catalog name with year, and order number. *M will be listed if it fits in the mini machine, how many dies is in the set, size, and coordinate stamp set.
- Embossing folder: Embossing folder name, order number, and catalog name with year. *M will be listed if it fits the mini machine, size, and coordination products.
- Punches Labels: Punch Name, order number, catalog name with year, coordinate stamp set.
The labels size are the 1 x 2-5/8 address labels (Avery Template 5160). Print as is. If you get a message saying, “Your Margins are pretty small. Some of your content might be cut off when printed. Do you still want to print?” CLICK YES
Also, if a pop-up window appears, ensure it is set to ACTUAL SIZE at 100%. In conclusion, this step is essential, so the labels print correctly.
Save the Date
January 5th, 2023, at 6 PM MT Holly and I will be live on YouTube for the walkthrough of the Spring Jan-April and Sale a Bration 2-23 catalog.
How to apply the host code
The host code is applied to the shopping bag. To ensure you are getting my customer appreciation, verify that you are shopping with me. You will see my name, “France-Frenchie Martin” if not, click find a demonstrator, type in my name, then select.
Step by step
Click On Shopping Bag
Add Host Code
A box will open to type in the host code; enter the code.
If you encounter any problem placing your order, you are always welcome to contact me, and I will place your order. CLICK HERE to contact me.
All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code QBG4J73W will qualify for this month’s download.
These labels are for the Jan-April 2023 Mini Catalog and Sale A Bration 2023. The labels are a great addition to your Stampin’Up! products to stay organized.
Frenchie’s Design Team created the label download.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours from when the eligible order is placed. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and the track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Never miss the latest news.
Subscribe to receive newsletter and blog posts delivered to your inbox.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.