Fall is in the air with a beautiful card Hello Harvest With Flowers. Fall is my favorite season, and I love to create cards with the rich colors of fall.
Hello Harvest’s stamp set is great for creating a “Just Because” card. I said this a hundred times, and I will repeat it… No need for special occasions to create cards and mail them. I am challenging you to create some cards and send them to friends to brighten their day.
Hello Harvest With Flowers
The pumpkin with the flower cluster at the top is perfect for all occasions in the fall. Plus, this card is very easy to create. I have all the detail below.
- Basic Black 11 x 4 ¼ score at 5 ½ card base, 3 x 4 ⅜ rectangle stitched.
- Very Vanilla 10 ½ x 4 score at 5 ¼, inside insert.
- Basic White 4 ¼ x 3
- Metallic & Shimmer Specialty paper 5 ¼ x 4
- Stamp the pumpkin and flower both on the whisper white cardstock using black memento ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut both images with matching dies.
- Adhere the very vanilla insert inside and stamp the banner using Cajun Craze ink.
- To the card front, adhere the specialty designer paper.
- Adhere a strip of Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie washi tap at the top and bottom of the basic black stitched rectangle.
- Adhere to the card front and add the pumpkin and flower cluster using dimensional.
Supplies for today’s project
Click on the images below to purchase the supplies used for today’s project ↓. Then, click add all to cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed; click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
FYI, Team members get access to the monthly customer appreciation each month.
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 29AA2VF2 will qualify for this month’s project download. This month’s focus is the Colors Of Autumn.
This month’s PDF download includes six cards, including some fun folds, 3-D Treat Box, and treat bags. In addition, the download contains all measurements, step-by-step instructions, a supplies list, and individual pictures. Frenchie’s Design Team designs the PDF.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by email in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by email.
Not to forget my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and the track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Have a lovely day!
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.