It is all about the Brushstroke Specialty Paper With Frenchie’s Team. I love to share with you all these fantastic talented teammates’ creations. If you would like to be part of a fun stamping group, I have all detail with a sweet deal to join our team. We would love to have you join us!
I challenge my team to create a card with a specific product or technique or fold it each month. For example, I challenged them to create a card using the Brushstroke specialty paper.
The participation was outstanding this month. As a result, you will have twenty fresh ideas for incorporating the lovely Brushstroke on your cards.
Whenever I share a team swap or challenge, I say amazing talented teammates. I love their willingness to share their talents with us all.
Below each card, I listed the teammate’s name that created the beautiful card and the stamp set or dies of the main focus. Unfortunately, I don’t have detailed info for individual cards. This is because a teammate made these cards, not me, and it is way too many to figure out all details. But, I am sure you’ll have many ideas for incorporating the beautiful specialty paper in your cardmaking or scrapbooking with the picture.
Tips To Create With The Brushstroke Specialty Paper
The lovely Brushstroke is very friendly to work with, with a few little TLC that can make your experience even more accessible. Here I have some of my tips to share with you.
- Brushstroke paper with punches; I suggest placing the paper on a piece of card stock for easier punch out, especially if the punch is detailed. OR, you can punch 2 to 3 layers of the brushstroke paper together to get more firm paper.
- Die Cut. Die cut just like you do with cardstock. If you wish to adhere with dimensional, I suggest sticking it first to card stock, then die cut and adhere with dimensional. The paper is very light to be adhesive by itself with dimensional.
- Can you stamp on the brushstroke paper? Yes! You can use all types of ink, water-based ink, StazOn, and all ink stamp lovely on the brushstroke paper. When using water-based ink, please do not touch it immediately; give it the chance to dry for a few minutes. If you feel the ink immediately, it will smear; and need a few minutes to dry.
- Can you heat emboss on this paper? Then the answer is YES. See Janie S card above. She heats embossed with white powder the tree.
- Can you emboss with an embossing folder? YES, just like cardstock.
Yes, you are welcome to join our team
It is so simple to join our team!
You can join for the saving- discount or join in building a business; the choice is yours. So it is no commitment when you join Stampin’Up!, but a sweet deal; plus, you can participate in these swaps and monthly challenges if you wish to become part of our team.
For $99, you get to choose $125 of products of YOUR choice (stamp, ink, paper, die,….) A Paper Pumpkin kit.
The starter kit will ship for FREE another 11%.
It is NO string attach, so why not try it and get a sweet deal?
How can you join us? CLICK HERE for all detail. I would LOVE to welcome YOU!
One Click To Order the Brushstroke Specialty Paper
To purchase the Brushstroke specialty paper, click on the images below ↓.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed; click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code FNUCD9PA will qualify for this month’s project download.
This month’s PDF download includes seven Christmas cars. In addition, the download contains all measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies lists, and individual pictures.
Frenchie’s Design Team designs the PDF.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by email in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by email.
Limited Edition Dies Set
For all detail of the limited edition of the die sets, CLICK HERE.
Not to forget my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and the track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Have a lovely day!
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.