Get all the information on subscribing to a monthly paper crafting kit. This month is the Pick Of the Crop Paper Pumpkin Kit, Card Kit Delivered In Your Mail Box.
Did you hear about my customer appreciation for my Paper Pumpkin subscriber? If not, you don’t want to miss out; read this post carefully.
I have a sweet paper pumpkin subscriber appreciation for all my Paper Pumpkin subscribers. I share extra ideas to keep using the lovely stamp set included in each monthly kit. These stamp sets are great, and I bet you will love to have them in your stamp collection.
What is Paper Pumpkin
- It’s a monthly subscription that is delivered to your mailbox.
- Paper Pumpkin subscription kits are designed for anyone who wants to quickly and easily achieve beautiful, handcrafted projects—anytime and anywhere! You’ll get a new project every month—one that’s great for all types of crafters.
- You can cancel at any time. NO COMMITMENT
Detail about my offer to my subscriber
I gather a group of demonstrators, and each month we make cards using the stamp set that is part of the Paper Pumpkin. In addition, we’re sending a PDF (project download files) to all subscribers.
The PDF includes all instructions to make cards using the stamp set. This month we had 8 card ideas. I will not promise any amount, but it will not be less than 6.
This is NOT an alternative project for your kit. You can go ahead and make your lovely kit soon as it arrives. About two weeks after receiving your paper pumpkin, you will receive the file by email.
ALL who choose ME to subscribe or buy the prepaid subscription will receive the PDF.
This is a great way to keep using the stamp set in your kit. These sets are great, and I want to ensure you get ideas to keep using them. Again this is exclusive to our paper pumpkin.
The picture above is a sneak peek of the nine cards sent to our paper subscribers this month.
What do I know about the next kit?
We never know exactly what is coming in the kits, but Stampin’Up! gives us a bit of info. So here is what they share with us for this month’s kit. To get the June kit, you need to subscribe or get the pre-paid and redeem your pre-paid by this Friday, June 10th. FYI, the stamp set is worth the kit with the extra card ideas you will receive from ME.
Name: Pick of the Crop
This kit includes:
- There are enough elements to create nine cards—3 each of 3 designs—and nine coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, adhesive, and more!
- The Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for expressing your love, gratitude, and style. With sentiments that say “Love you a whole bunch,” “You’re the pick of the crop,” “You are the sweetest,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this photopolymer stamp set for all of your summer projects.
- This kit also includes specialty vellum pieces to add a fresh touch to your cards.
- And you’ll get a Mini Shopping Bag which can be used to hold a couple cards for a unique craft element. (Additional bags available to purchase separately.)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent
Available for purchase on stampinup.com starting 13 June 2022:
Mini Shopping Bags Add-On
Item Number: 161922, Item Price: $13.00
- You must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase this item.
- Includes four mini canvas bags.
- You can fit a couple of cards in each bag. Perfect for a fun twist on card packaging!
- Stamp or color on the bags for a personalized touch.
- Mini Shopping Bag size: 5-3/8″ x 6″ (13.7 x 15.2 cm)
How to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
It is two ways that you can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.
You can do it month by month or pre-pay for 3, 6, or 12 months prepaid. Also, if you choose the 12-month prepaid, you qualify for the stamping rewards.
Don’t want to do the pre-paid, that is okay; you can do it month by month and cancel at any time.
CLICK HERE to subscribe.
Pre Paid Value
Like, mention the pre-paid is the best value. 12-month prepaid, you get the stamping rewards also. Easy shopping is at the bottom. When ordering the pre-paid, you will receive a code by email; make sure to redeem your code. CLICK HERE to redeem your code before June 10th to receive this month’s kit.
Already a subscriber, you can buy the pre-paid and just log into your account after getting your pre-paid code and redeem your code.
Yes, that is simple, and you get all the rewards.
Pre-paid order here
To order the pre-paid subscription, click on the one you wish to open the online store.
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code P6JGXXYK will qualify for this month’s project download. The focus product this month is the Sun Prints Suite.
This month’s PDF download includes four cards with a portfolio. In addition, the download contains all measurements, step-by-step instructions, a supplies list, and individual pictures. Frenchie’s Design Team designs the PDF.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by email in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by email.
Have a lovely day!