Today’s share is a card with the Hello Ladybug with Specialty Paper. Unfortunately, the picture is not showcasing that beautiful glitter-shimmer on the ladybug, but trust me, it is very sparkle with the Ombre Specialty paper.
- Basic White Thick 11 x 4 ¼ score at 5 ½
- Night Of Navy 3 ¼ x 4 ½
- Ombre Specialty Paper Mango Melody 3 x 4 ¼
- A scrap of the Poppy Parade and Night Of Navy Ombre Specialty Paper for the ladybug punch out.
- Basic White thick 2 ½ x 3
- Stamp the big leaves around all sides using Granny Apple Green ink on the card base.
- On the 2 ½ x 3 Basic White thick cardstock stamp one leaf in Granny Apple Green and the greeting in Night Of Navy ink.
- Hand cut the leave, and the greeting by section see photo.
- Emboss the Ombre Specialty Paper Mango Melody 3 x 4 ¼ using the Stripes 3-D embossing folder.
- Adhere to the Night Of Navy, then onto the card front.
- Punch the Ladybug out of the Poppy Parade and Night Of Navy Ombre Specialty Paper.
- Stamp the dots on the wings using StazOn ink.
- Adhere the leave, ladybug (dimensionals), and greeting to the embossed Mango Melody specialty paper.
- Using the Night Of Navy marker, draw the flight pattern randomly onto the card front.
- Adhere six Iridescent Rhinestones to the card front.
- Inside stamp the leaves at the bottom and draw the flight pattern randomly.
Ombre Specialty Paper
The Ombre Specialty Paper can be found on page 135 of the annual catalog. Did you know that you can punch out this paper? Yes, we can punch this specialty paper, and also we can emboss this paper. See the Mango Melody is embossed with the 3-D stripes folder. I stamped the tiny dots on the wings using StazOn ink on the specialty paper.
Supplies for today project
To purchase the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓Click add all to cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed, click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code BTN646MS will qualify for this month’s project download. The focus product this month is Daffodil Dream Bundle.
This month’s PDF download includes six unique cards, including fun folds. All measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies list, individual pictures are part of the download.
Frenchie’s Design Team designs the PDF.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by email in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by email.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Have a lovely day!
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.