I can’t wait to share with you all how to create this Winter Fog Scenery stamping technique.
I was inspired by Linda Dalke’s to create the fog card and surprised to discover that only two ink pads were needed to complete this lovely scenery. I will share all step by step in the video below.
If you have been up north in late February, early March, it is a good chance you saw the foggy morning with the sun trying to peek through it. Those winter fog day it is so spectacular with all the crystal on the trees.
Video how to create the winter fog scenery card.
This winter fog is such an easy technique. Maybe a little missy but so simple that you get the beautiful Winter Fog Scenery Card with only two color ink. In this video, I share step by step how to create this scenery card.
Winter Fog Showcase and Step By Step
Here are the two cards that I did for the Winter Fog stamping technique. It is effortless to create here step by step.
- Stamp the evergreen trees using Night Of Navy on Smoky Slate cardstock. I use scrap paper to mask the ground; this gives me the chance to stamp different heights for the trees—all shown in the video.
- Optional stamp the circle from watercolor Shapes using White craft ink for the sun.
- Using a blending brush with white craft ink, sponge the stamped image. Sponge light on the trees and heavier below them. All is shown In the video. Note the navy ink will bleed; that is what makes it look all fog up. If your craft room is humid, heat set the Night Of Navy just a little would be okay, so it is not blending too much.
- Let dry! or heat set, then stamp your greeting using Night Of Navy ink.
- Splatter some Wink Of Stella when it was all dry.
As mention in the video, my favorite stamp set for the trees for this technique is the Evergreen Elegance because of the different shapes and heights between the three trees.
- Smoky Slate 5 ½ x 8 ½ score at 4 ¼ card base, 5 x 3 ¾ top layer.
- Night of Navy 5 ¼ x 4
- Basic White 5 ¼ x 4 INSIDE layer
Supplies for today project
To purchase or view all of the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓Click add all to cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed, click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Save The Date
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 4JM6W7DG will qualify for this month’s project download.
This month’s PDF download includes five different fun folds, one technique, and a simple card. Also, all measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies list, individual pictures are included in the download.
Frenchie’s Design Team designs the PDF.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by email in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by email.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Have a lovely day!
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.