Happy and B-Day with the same Dies
I have all the detail below.
- Basic White 8 ½ x 5 ½ score at 4 ¼ card case
- Basic Black 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
- Expressions In Ink 5¼ x 4
- Basic Black and Adhesive sheet 4 x 1 3/4 (happy)
- Gold Foil and Adhesive sheet 4 x ¼ (happy), 1 x 1 ½, 3 x 1 ½ (b-day)
- Placing the #4 basic black to the adhesive sheet, die-cut the outline layer of “Happy.”
- Adhere to the Expressions In Ink designer paper.
- Placing the #5 Gold foil onto the adhesive sheets die cut the “happy.”
- Adhere the gold happy to the black layer happy.
- Place the 1 x 1 ½ gold onto the adhesive sheet die cut the “P” section only from the happy die, placing the fold facedown. Trim the excess around the letter and inside the letter ‘p” that will become the letter “b.” Adhere to the Expression In Ink paper.
- Place the gold foil 3 x ½ to the adhesive sheet and die cut the “appy” from the happy die. Trim individual letters, remove the center of the “b” that will become the “p,” part of one of the “p” will be the line in between the b-day. Adhere day on to the Expressions In Ink. You should have a b-day.
- Adhere the Expressions In Ink into the basic black layer.
- Emboss with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder.
- Adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the Brushed Metallic dots randomly to the card front.
- Inside, stamp the little flower using Polishes Pink in a row at the bottom. Each flower is stamped twice in between re-inking.
- Stamp the “happy in a row on the top of the stamped blower at the bottom using memento black ink.
Inside I use the flower in the Word of Cheer and the Happy at the bottom. So I use the Word Of Cheer Bundle; yes, they say it is a Christmas set, but I managed a birthday card, which makes me happy.
If you wish to print or save the step-by-step instructions, CLICK HERE.
Did you know that I send a newsletter that includes two extra projects ready to download most weeks? Today free download is a sample of what I include in my newsletters.
The project is yours for free need to subscribe to my newsletter. CLICK HERE to subscribe.
Supplies for today project
To purchase or view all of the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓Click add all to cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed, click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code HHD22W7A will qualify for this month’s project download.
This month’s PDF download includes four cards, four 3-D projects, fun folds, techniques showcasing Nothing’s Better Than Bundle. Also, all measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies list, individual pictures are included in the download.
Frenchie’s Design Team designs the PDF.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Sale A Bration
August 3rd to September 30th, 2021, all orders of $50 before tax and shipping qualify for Sale A Bration rewards. It is 2 categories of product one at $50 and one at $100. It is NO limit on how many rewards you can earn. EX: $50 order one reward, $100 order 2 of the $50 section or one of the $100 section and so on.
Also, orders of $150 before tax and shipping receive the Stampin’ rewards (see page 170 of the annual catalog for Stampin’ Rewards). Order of $300 before tax and shipping will receive a bonus stamp set “In Your Words” this is all orders of $300 or more no need to host a party.
Have a lovely day!
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.