It’s all about the Celebrate With Flowers and Simply Elegant designer paper for a birthday card.
The Simply Elegant specialty designer paper is truly elegant. No need to add much much to a card when using this beautiful paper. The flowers and pattern are foil embossed with copper, gold, and silver. With all that foil embossed is so beautiful.
The Happy Birthday greeting from the stamp set Celebrate With Flower is vertical. I love this vertical greeting. Perfect for the sort front so it shows in the front and inside.
- Adhere both pieces of the designer paper to the basic black.
- In the center of both pieces of the designer paper, adhere to the smoky slate strip.
- Wrap a piece of 9” of Black Organdy ribbon, tie a knot on the left-hand side.
- Adhere to card front panel.
- Stamp the greeting and dragonflies using Smoky Slate ink on the 1¾ basic white circle.
- Adhere the circle to the basic black circle then onto the card front.
- Stamp Happy Birthday and dragonflies to the basic white on to the right-hand side.
- Adhere inside the card base.
- Smoky Slate 7½ x 5½ score ate 4¼ card base, 3 x ¼.
- Basic Black 5¼ x 3, Die cut 2” circle in the center of this piece.
- Simple Elegant Designer paper 2-7/8 x 2¼, 2-7/8 x 2-7/8.
- Basic White 5¼ x 4, 1¾ circle.
I shared a video on this style card last month. If you miss the video and wish to see the video CLICK HERE to view it.
To purchase the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below or ↓Click add all to the cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed, click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code PJ97NT97 will qualify for this month’s project download.
This month’s PDF download includes six cards, fun folds, techniques showcasing the Color & Contour, and Hand-Penned Petals Bundle. Also, all measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies list, individual pictures are included in the download.
Frenchie’s Design Team designs the PDF.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.