Today share is showcasing the Beauty Of Friendship bundle with After The Storm and it’s a fun fold, the Z Fold. I love that it is no waste from the die-cut negative for this card. Such a fun way to use the die-cut and the negative.
It’s a funny story behind this card. I had the scenery all done with the After The Storm, just laying on my desk waiting to make a card. Well, the Beauty Of Friendship arrived, and while opening the die set, I was in wow with the size of the die. Right away, I thought this tree would be great to die cut out of the scenery, and Voila! this is just what I did and make a card.
Scenery with After The Storm and Dies from Beauty Of Friendship Bundle
My best tip for creating this card is using the adhesive sheet. After the scenery is stamped, place the piece of cardstock on an adhesive sheet, then die-cut the tree. This will be easier to adhere to the tree with all the little branch and the negative to another layer.
- The 5 x 3¾ basic white cardstock stamped the clouds in a row in the center using smoky slate ink.
- With the blending brush, bush Balmy Blue ink at the top of the mountain and Old Olive below.
- Second generation (stamp off first) stamp the small cloud randomly using Balmy Blue ink.
- Place the stamped piece of cardstock on the adhesive sheet and die cut the big tree.
- Adhere the tree inside the card on the right-hand side.
- Adhere the negative piece onto the Smoky Slate cardstock then to the front of the card base only to the first scored line.
- At the bottom of the tree, stamp the shadow twice using Old Olive ink.
- Cut the circle in fourth and adhere a quarter in each corner.
- Stamp the birds randomly to the stamped layer and inside above the three.
- Stamp the greeting onto the 2¾ x ¾ basic white and die cut with the rectangle die.
- Using dimensionals adhere to the card front.
- Basic White: 8½ x 5½ score at 2-1/8 and 4¼ card base, 5 x 3¾, 2¾ x ¾
- Smoky Slate 5¼ x 4, 1½” circle
- Adhesive Sheet 5 x 3¾
Supplies for today project
To purchase or view all of the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓Click add all to cart.
Although don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed, click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Customer Appreciation 24 Projects Showcasing After The Storm Stamp Set and More
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code VRP26MZB will qualify for this month’s project download.
This month’s PDF download includes twenty-four cards showcasing the stamp set After The Storm and more. Also, all measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies list, individual pictures are included in the download.
Frenchie’s Design Team created these beautiful projects. Seven other teammates and I created three projects each for this mega download.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Reminder tomorrow Live Class
Holly and I will be live tomorrow on YouTube for the Expressions In Ink card class. You can get notifications from YouTube Click Here.
Free Shipping this Thursday
Who’s doesn’t like free shipping? No one that I know so time to get your wish list ready for this Thursday, June 24th, 2021 all orders of $50 or more before tax will receive FREE shipping.
Last Chance Product From the Mini Catalog Jan-June 2021 Up to 50% Off
Click on the image above for the list of the last chance product from the mini Catalog Jan-June 2021.
Note that product is only available till supplies last or June 30th, whichever comes first. Also, products that are discounted the prices are listed.
If you wish to snag some of these amazing products, get them now before they sell out.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.