Ready to learn how to make the Smooshing technique an easy way. Well, I try a few different ways to do smoothing and I say this is the easiest way that I tried.
These are fun to make and each one will look different. This is part of my monthly technique and folds club. Make sure to scroll down to get all detail and information for live class this Friday.
The how-to video is below or you can view it on my YouTube Channel.
Smooshing How-To Video
How to receive a printable download
This is the 6th of my online technique and fun fold card club. These are awesome to make your own recipes book. I have all the fine detail at the bottom.
It is simple with a qualified order you will receive the download for the technique and the fun fold with the recipe plus instruction for 2 or more cards for each technique of the month and fun fold of the month. All measurements and detail are in the download.
Each month I will release a technique and a fun fold card about mid-month. If you place qualified order for 6 consecutive months you will receive a stamp set of $20 value from me see below for all details.
A showcase of Smooshing cards with color combos
You know I am not one that used bright colors often but dang these bright colors are the best for this technique. I love the look of the bright colors on these backgrounds. To be honest the brighter the better.
I will share all the color combo for each card.
These two cards are both the same combo One is on watercolor paper and the other on thick white.
Basic Supplies for the Smooshing Technique
You can purchase the basic supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well. The full list of supplies is listed in the download.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Order of $35 before tax and shipping with Host Code SQNY6RQ2 qualified for the download of both of this month’s Technique and Fun Fold Online Club.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Frenchie’s Technique and Fun Fold Online Club
There is NO commitment to taking part in the Technique and Fun Fold Online Club; however, you will get a reward if you participate for six consecutive months.
Here’s how the Technique and Fun Fold Monthly Club will take place:
- Each month I will teach One Fun Fold and One Technique (this will be showcased on my blog and a video on my YouTube channel)
- It will be showcased mid-month. Wednesday will be the technique, and Friday that same week will be a Fun Fold.
I will have a NEW host code each month that will be associated with the club. This month host code SQNY6RQ2 end on April 24, 2021
- The club host code will only be active for ten days.
- All who place an order of $35 or more before tax and shipping using the host code associated with the club will receive a download.
The download will include
- Step-by-step recipes for the technique and the fun fold card. This month it is the Smooshing Technique the easy way and swing Pop Up In A Window Fun Fold. (the fold will be showcase this Friday)
- Instructions to make two cards with the technique and two cards with the fun fold.
- Pictures of the cards and, if needed, a template for the fun fold.
- Each recipe will be ready to print on an 8½ x 11 piece of paper. Friendly to be kept in a 3-ring binder for your recipe book of fun folds and techniques.
The download will be emailed to all qualified orders in less than 48 hours from the time you place your qualified order.
If you take part in the Technique – Fun Fold Club for six consecutive months, you will receive a free stamp set of your choice from me with a max value of $20. If you skip a month and decide to participate again, you are starting back at ZERO for the rewards. To get the stamp set from ME, you need to participate for six consecutive months. After the six consecutive months that you participate, you need to email me your stamp set choice of $20 or less, and I will send it to you, plus I will pay the shipping.
Any questions, please contact me.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.