Old with new for today’s card. That is the Sailing Home stamp set with the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder for a frame card. The Sailing Home with the Seashells embossing folder is a perfect combination. Yes, I have lots of cards with the Seashells product that is because it is one of my favorites, and even after all that I shared I still have lots more that I want to make. I can’t get enough of this suite.
Step by Step for the frame card
- Die-cut the 4¾ x 3-3/8 stitched rectangle in the center of the Soft Suede card stock. (I draw line diagonalin each corner for the look of a true frame)
- Emboss 5¼ x 4 basic white with the 3D Seashells embossing folder.
- Sponge colors randomly. I used Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bright, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake.
- Adhere to the front of the card base then adhere the Soft Suede frame on top of both layers.
- On to the watercolor paper stamp the lighthouse using Early Espresso ink.
- Using the water painter with water add some Crumb Cake ink. This will bleed the Early Espresso so very little water.
- Die-Cut with matching die.
- Adhere with dimensional.
- Loop linen threat in the back of the circle and adhere with dimensional.
- Basic White thick 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ card base, 5¼ x 4
- Soft Suede 5½ x 4¼ frame, in the center, die-cut 1¼ circle
- Watercolor paper 3¾ x 2
- Scrap of white for the 1″ circle
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Customer Appreciation 15 Projects
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code JBKNCTUF will be qualified for this month’s project download. The PDFs are designed by Frenchie’s Design Team.
Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes eleven cards and four 3D projects. Showcasing The Hydrangea Heaven Suite, Hey Girlfriend and Dress to Impress.
PDF includes all measurements, step-by-step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.