How about a Clean and Simple card for today with the Art Gallery stamp set and the matching dies.
I share this design on one of my Create On the Fly last February when Holly’s was here visiting. She is the one that designs the card and I fell in love with this design and made a dozen or more for some sympathy cards.
If you follow me on Facebook you can click here to watch the replay. It is very simple I have all the detail for you.
Clean and Simple Step by Step Art Gallery Card
- Using ONE color ink to stamp the flower and leaves.
- This is a 2 step stamp and yes both stamps for the flower and leaves are stamped with the same color ink.
- The bold image, stamp off first on scrap paper then stamp on Basic White cardstock, this is called 2nd generation.
- Stamp the detail image stamp full “strength”
- Die-cut with the matching die.
- White layer emboss with Painted Texture
- Adhere to the card front.
- Emboss the greeting on the same color cardstock that you use for the flower and die cut with the rectangle.
- Adhere the flower on the vellum using dimensional.
- Adhere the strip of designer paper on the left-hand side.
- To adhere the vellum to the card base, add adhesive of your choice on the back of the vellum where the flower will hide the glue so the glue will show in the front of the vellum.
Clean And Simple Card Showcase
I try this design with different color here they are.
Seaside Spray is the only one that I did for birthdays. You can see this design could be for many occasions.
The left side is with Misty Moonlight and the right one is Night Of Navy.
- Basic White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼, 5¼ x 4, 4 x 3 for the flower
- Designer Paper 2 x 4¼
- Vellum 2¾ x 4
- Scrap paper for the rectangle for the greeting same color cardstock then you use for the ink for the flower.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase or view all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the images below ↓
You can click ADD ALL to Cart at the top of the list, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart or you can remove the items you do not need by unchecking the box on the left side of the product then add to Cart.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping after you added the product to your cart and add more to your shopping cart.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
In the supplies list, you will see the Path of Petal stamp set. If you wondering why that stamp set is on the supplies list, it is because I stamped inside the card the beautiful verse “hoping you can find strength for today and peace for tomorrow” I think that verse is perfect for a sympathy card.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code JBKNCTUF will be qualified for this month’s project download. The PDFs are designed by Frenchie’s Design Team.
Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes eleven cards and four 3D projects. Showcasing The Hydrangea Heaven Suite, Hey Girlfriend and Dress to Impress.
PDF includes all measurements, step-by-step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.