Some say it’s Monday and I say it’s Masculine Card! I have the Wood Duck Card with the Field Journal stamp set and watercolor pencils without water. These are very vintage looking and perfect for a masculine card. Yes, I love making vintage cards and masculine so for me this was lots of fun to create. This Field Journal stamp set is only available while supplies last.
Take note that is Thursday I will be live on YouTube to reveal my million-dollar stamp set. Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and then click on the little bell to get a notification when I go live. CLICK HERE to find me on YouTube.
I have the how-to video below in this post you like always you can view my video on my YouTube channel.
Technique Watercolor Pencils Without Water
Here how did the coloring
- Place the cardstock and stamp on the Stamparatus. Make sure you place the cardstock that you can reposition it at the same place to stamp again after coloring. I like to place my cardstock in the corner.
- Stamp with StazOn or Black memento ink. No water with be use so it is okay to use Black memento ink
- Color the image with watercolor pencils NO water added. *color list below.
- bring back to the Stamparatus and stamp again. This will bring back all the detail.
How-to make the vintage look
- First I stamped and color the duck.
- Stamp the texture (Textured Essentials stamp set) with Crumb Cake on all 4 sides.
- Using Soft Suede ink stamp the flowers and leaves.
- Using Soft Suede ink with a sponge. Start sponging from the outside of the cardstock coming in. Each time you add ink to the sponge always start sponging from the outside in. This will give you a darker frame and lighter in the center.
- Voila! you have a beautiful Vintage card.
Here is the color that I use when coloring the Duck. Note that I colored with the colors for both packs of the Watercolor Pencils from the annual catalog on page 144.
- Crumb Cake 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 5 x 3¾
- Soft Suede 5¼ x 4
- Very Vanilla 5¼ x 4 inside, 3½ x ½
Supplies for today project
You can purchase or view all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the images below ↓
You can click ADD ALL to Cart at the top of the list, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart or you can remove the items you do not need by unchecking the box on the left side of the product then add to Cart.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping after you added the product to your cart and add more to your shopping cart.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code SMGU3RJ4 will be qualified for this month’s project’s download. The PDF is designed by Frenchie’s Design Team. For all orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code, you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 projects featuring the Zany Zebras.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
All who purchase the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle or join my team will receive the PDF download for all 15 cards. YES, fifteen cards step-by-step instruction in the download for all cards in the picture. The PDF is NOT for sale. It is a group of demonstrators that combine projects and we are NOT selling these downloads. The download will be emailed to you in less than 48 from the time that you release your order from my site HERE.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!