Hello Stampers Today I am sharing the Wild Rose Background Ombre technique. I love the Blending Brushes for the Ombre style. These brushes are amazing. For the stamp set Wild Roses, I strongly recommend using the Stamparatus to have a crips image. I have all detail below for this bright card.
Big announcement today Stampin’Up! released a new bundle/ collection. Click HERE for all the detail.
Step by Step for the Wild Rose Ombre
- Using the Blending Brush starting at the bottom of the Shimmery White brush about 1/3 with Crushed Curry, center with Pumpkin Pie and top with Real Read.
- Place the Shimmery White (already ink with the blending brush) onto the Stamparatus and Wild Roses Stamp.
- Using Memento Black ink stamp a few time times till you have a crisp image.
- Trim the piece of Shimmery White at 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 after all stamped.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday using Real Read on to the strip of Vellum.
- Heat emboss with clear powder.
- Tear the top and bottom.
- Place on the stamped Shimmery White fold under at each end and adhere to the back.
- Adhere to the basic black then to the card front.
- Inside adhere the basic white and at the bottom adhere the strip of True Love designer paper.
- Real Read 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Basic Black 5¼ x 4
- Shimmery White 5½ x 4¼
- Vellum 5 x 1¾
- Basic White 5¼ x 4 inside
- True Love ¾ x 4
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well. Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code SMGU3RJ4 will be qualified for this month’s project’s download. The PDF is designed by Frenchie’s Design Team. For all orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code, you will receive the PDF by email. This month’s PDF includes 7 projects featuring the Zany Zebras.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
All who purchase the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle or join my team will receive the PDF download for all 15 cards. YES, fifteen cards step-by-step instruction in the download for all cards in the picture. The PDF is NOT for sale. It is a group of demonstrators that combine projects and we are NOT selling these downloads. The download will be emailed to you in less than 48 from the time that you release your order from my site HERE.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.