Oh! How I love today’s card with the Wrapped Bouquet in vintage style. This is a set that caught my eyes when I open the new catalog. I love vintage and this set is perfect for this style. I create this card for the Tutorial Medley group that I belong and we share project sheets each month. If you wish to have a print out of the step by step CLICK HERE, if not I have all the detail below.
step by for the Wrapped Bouquet
- Place the watercolor paper on to the Stamparatus and the “Wrapped Bouquet” stamp.
- Stamp with Blushing Bride ink. *keep on the stamp on the Stamparatuse and the placement of the paper. You will stamp once more after the watercolor wash.
- Watercolor washes around and over the stamped image with the water painter. (flowers with blushing bride, leaf pear pizzazz, and wrap crumb cake) Let dry.
- Stamp again, this time with Soft Suede.
- Die-cut with the matching die.
- In the center of the Crumb Cake stamp the For You and die cut with the tag die.
- On to the Crumb Cake stamp the background stamp using Soft Suede ink. Sponge around with Soft Suede.
- Sponge Crumb Cake ink on to the 4½” lace.
- Wrap the lace at the bottom of the Crumb Cake card stock.
- Adhere to the Soft Suede card stock, then to the card front.
- Sponge Soft Suede around the card front and the oval.
- Adhere oval on to crumb cake layer.
- Adhere to the Wrapped Flower using dimensionals in the center of the oval.
- Tie a double bow to the tag, add one pearl and adhere with glue dots to the wrap.
- Inside I stamped the flower portion with soft suede twice at the bottom.
- Very Vanilla Thick 11 x 4¼ score at 5¼ card base
- Soft Suede 5 x 3-5/8
- Crumb Cake 4¾ x 3-3/8 rectangle stitches *tag in the center of this piece
- Very Vanilla 3½ Oval
- Watercolor paper 4½ x 3
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Sale A Bration Rewards
January 5th to February 28, 2021, all orders of $50 before tax and shipping qualified for Sale A Bration rewards. It is 2 categories of product one at $50 and one at $100. It is NO limit on how many rewards you can earn. EX: $50 order one reward, $100 order 2 of the $50 section or one of the $100 section and so on.
Also, orders of $150 before tax and shipping receive the Stampin’ rewards (see page 187 of the annual catalog for Stampin’ Rewards) Order of $300 before tax and shipping will receive a bonus stamp set “Punch Party” this is all orders of $300 or more no need to host a party.
All detail of Sale A Bration CLICK HERE
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 92AANC2R will be qualified for this month’s project download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. This month I “Frenchie” designed the cards.
Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 6 cards and a mini box. Showcasing The Fine Art Floral Suite.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.