Happy Valentine Day’s My Friends
Today’s Joseph Coat Kissing technique with Hearts and Kisses stamp set is perfect to wish you all a Happy Valentine’s day.
I share this technique last fall. If you miss my video on the Joseph Coat Kissing technique CLICK HERE to watch the replay.
Step by step for the Joseph Coat Kissing technique
- On basic white sponge randomly Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and Real Red. Cover the entire piece of cardstock with ink. Let dry for a few minutes.
- Using a bold image (lips from Hearts & Kisses stamp set), ink with VersaMark.
- Using a detailed stamp ( I used the scrip in Very Versailles) ink with Memento Black ink.
- Take the stamp with that you ink with VersaMark and press to the detailed stamp inked in black. This is the kissing part.
- Stamp on the inked card stock. Keep repeating till have good coverage for the background. ***VERY IMPORTANT in between each time you stamp wash the stamp if not your VersaMark will have black ink on.
- Cover the stamped images with clear embossing powder.
- Heat emboss with a heat tool.
- Use a sponge or drag the memento black ink all over the stamped cardstock.
- Using a rag wipe-off all ink off the embossed image.
- Voila! you have the Joseph Coat Kissing technique done. It is magical!
For a better understanding of this technique click here to watch the how-to video.
- Basic White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼, 5¼ x 4 top layer, scallop hear punch out
- Melon Mambo 5-3/8 x 4-1/8, Heart punch out You can punch out in the center of this piece.
Supplies list for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the images above or view all supplies list CLICK HERE.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Sale A Bration Rewards
January 5th to February 28, 2021, all orders of $50 before tax and shipping qualified for Sale A Bration rewards. It is 2 categories of product one at $50 and one at the $100. It is NO limit on how many rewards you can earn. EX: $50 order one reward, $100 order 2 of the $50 section or one of the $100 section and so on.
Also, orders of $150 before tax and shipping receive the Stampin’ rewards (see page 187 of the annual catalog for Stampin’ Rewards) Order of $300 before tax and shipping will receive a bonus stamp set “Punch Party” this is all orders of $300 or more no need to host a party.
All detail of Sale A Bration CLICK HERE
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 92AANC2R will be qualified for this month’s project download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. This month I “Frenchie” designed the cards.
Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 6 cards and a mini box. Showcasing The Fine Art Floral Suite.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.