A little bit of vintage with the Corner Bouquet. I used the Blending Brushes for the Ombre look. Oh! how I love these brushed. I will have a basic video this coming Wednesday make sure to come to check it out.
Step by Step
- Using the Blending Brushes blend at the top Crumb Cake and at the bottom Soft Suede onto the 4½ x 3¼ Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Die-cut the stitched rectangle die 3 x 4-3/8
- Stamp the big corner bouquet and greeting using Early Espresso ink.
- Die-cut the Soft Suede cardstock using the 4¾ x 3-3/8 stitched rectangle
- Place a piece of Tear & Tape on the left-hand side on the edge of the card front.
- Slide an antique side into a piece of 6” Early Espresso Faux Suede trim and place on top of the teat and tape. Trim the trim with scissors.
- Adhere all layers to the card front.
- Using glue dots adhere the antique corner onto the top layer.
- Stamp the small corner bouquet onto the 5¼ x 4 Very Vanilla and adhere inside.
- Crumb Cake: 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Early Espresso 3-5/8 x 5
- Soft Suede 5 x 3½
- Very Vanilla 4½ x 3¼, 5¼ x 4 inside
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
A Touch of Ink and True Love Designer Paper
Sale A Bration Rewards
January 5th to February 28, 2021, all orders of $50 before tax and shipping qualified for Sale A Bration rewards. It is 2 categories of product one at $50 and one at the $100. It is NO limit on how many rewards you can earn. EX: $50 order one reward, $100 order 2 of the $50 section or one of the $100 section and so on.
Also, orders of $150 before tax and shipping receive the Stampin’ rewards (see page 187 of the annual catalog for Stampin’ Rewards) Order of $300 before tax and shipping will receive a bonus stamp set “Punch Party” this is all orders of $300 or more no need to host a party.
All detail of Sale A Bration CLICK HERE
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code RQPK43E2 will be qualified for this month’s project’s download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. For all orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code, you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 5 projects.
The feature bundle is Nothing’s Better Than.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!