Would you like to be organized in your craft room? If so, I have the labels for the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog. Please note, this is a Customer Appreciation to all that place a New Order with me, or are a part of Inking with Frenchie’s Team. I have the Labels for the Dies, Embossing Folders, Punches, and Stamp Sets. The beauty of these labels are, they list the stamp sets that coordinate with the products and vice versa.
All the downloads for the new labels are available on my Customer Appreciation Download Page.
How to access the Files/Labels download page?
It is very simple to obtain access to my customer appreciation download, anytime you place a New order on my site here, you will receive a thank you email from ME and in that email, the link and the password are INCLUDED. If you are part of the Inking With Frenchie Team you’ve already been sent the Files/Labels in an email.
If you shop as a guess and NOT entering all your information to be released to the demonstrator, I will NOT have access to send you the login and password PLUS I will not be able to verify your order if you contact me. So in short make sure you do NOT check out as a guess.
Why is labeling your products beneficial?
There are so many reasons why I love to label my products and here are just a few.
- Easy to find the coordinating products, as it is listed on the label.
- Know how many dies are in the set at a glance. So when you are ready to put them away, you can count all the dies so you know you haven’t missed any. I know more than once I’ve left a tiny die on my desk and a few weeks later I find the die. Then I’m left wondering which Die Set it belongs to. Another issue can be, you find a set that is missing a die, that’s when the fun of searching for the missing die begins.
- What page the product is on in the catalog, to allow you to flip to the page quickly and see if there are sample projects available.
It takes a small amount of time to add the labels to the products, but it will save you so much time throughout the year.
If you wish to see in a video how I used the label method to organize my product CLICK HERE.
What is listed on the Labels?
- Stamp Sets labels: Stamp Name, catalog name with year, page number, and coordination products.
- Dies labels: Die Name, catalog name with year, order number, *M will be listed if it fits in the mini machine, number of how many dies is in the set, size, and coordinate stamp set.
- Embossing Folder: Folder Name, order number, catalog name with year, *M will be listed if it fits in the mini machine.
- Punches Labels: Punch Name, order number, catalog name with year, coordinate stamp set.
- New this year I added labels for all the Designer Paper Pack with all color coordination. (the color coordination are NOT listed in this catalog so I have the labels)
The labels are the 1 x 2-5/8 address labels (Avery Template 5160) if this is not the label size it will be listed. Print as is. If you get a message saying “Your Margins are pretty small. Some of your content might be cut off when you print. Do you still want to print?” CLICK YES
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.