Today is all about how you can get more Stampin’Up! products with your dollar. Don’t run away it is worth reading it and I have a video below that explains this sweet deal. Make sure to scroll all the way at the bottom for testimony and beautiful cards.
You Can view the video at the bottom or you can view it on my YouTube channel.
For the month of January and February 2021, we have extra product when joining Stampin’Up! Family-My Team, to help you stretch your dollar even more when purchasing Stampin’Up! products.
How you can get over $200 of products for $99
I bet this sounds too good to be true right? Well, it is correct all in the USA and is 18 of age or above can get this sweet deal with NO string attached and no commitment.
It is simple, join my team for $99 and you get over $200 of products. Here what you get for $99
- Product of your choice up to $125 (*exclude host stamp set, Sale A Bration products) Note that the Hey Chick Bundle and Hey Birthday Chick is available in your choice)
- 200 sheets of 6 x 6 pattern paper. Exclusive gift from the upcoming catalog—an assortment of five
6″ x 6″ stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper. This is 200 sheets of 6 x 6 designer paper value at $57.50
- One Paper Pumpkin Kit value at $22(the paper pumpkin kit will be one from the past, it is so you can see what paper pumpkin kit are all about)
- All this will ship to you for FREE another 10% saving.
- After you join you get a minimum of 20% on all orders you place.
I bet you still worry about this deal. Trust me it is no commitment, only if you wish to stay active to get a minimum of 20% on all orders that you have the commitment of $300 quarterly that is before your discount. That is an average of $80 a month with a discount. I explain it all HERE or in the video below. Like always feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
If this is not for you see below for extra Stampin’ Rewards
Ready to get the deal
If you are ready to get this sweet deal CLICK HERE to join. It will ask if you have Stampin’ Rewards Starter Kit Code click NO and keep going.
Tip Video to get more stamping product with your dollar
Forever Fern Welcome Card
Here a stash of cards that I did with the Forever Fern to welcome teammates. I love this masking circle technique. If you miss my how-to video on this technique CLICK HERE.
No layer cards so I recommend using Thick Basic White. 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ for the card base. You can make these for birthdays, get well, thinking of you and so on.
Here the supplies
I was inspired by Margo one of my teammates. The Thanks a bundh card was created by Margo. The minute I received that card I knew I would create cards with this stamp set and color combo.
Extra offer from Frenchie
If joining my team here a few things that I offer to teammates. ONLY teammates get access to a special perk to Frenchie’ Team! Also if you are a teammate all is optional no commitment to partake in any meeting, challenge, swap, and such.
- Monthly meetings all take place online, if you can’t attend, the minutes are emailed to you. Monthly meeting FREE
- Monthly challenge: I will provide you with an item from the catalog to make a card. FREE to teammates.
- Catalog swap: you make 13 cards and get 12 cards in return
- Business Builder training
- Monthly download for your personal use or to use in your business. This is the monthly customer appreciation, Designer Paper Chart, Product Labels, Paper Pumpkin extra Projects Download.
- Paper Pumpkin download with extra ideas to use the stamp set in the paper pumpkin each month.
- Access to a Facebook inclusive group for Inking with Frenchie. Lots are shared between teammates, you can join to just view or to participate.
- I have been a demonstrator for over 18 years so be assured when you join I will be there for you. Team building and customer service are the main focus of my business.
- I am here for you…phone calls are returned within 24 hours and e-mail
I ask my teammate what they like the most about being a demo and our team.
Here is some testimony
- Karen said
I watched all your videos and FB live. You earned my business bc of your commitment to helping and teaching others. I learned lots from you before I even became a demo. What made me decide to become a demo was learning from you that I could just be a hobbiest and not actually have to make a business out of this. That was freeing and I’ve never regretted signing up and being a part of this team.
- Denise said
I watched Frenchie’s tutorials and loved her. I had been purchasing Stampin’Up for several years but Frenchie’s invitation video (explained all the perks) was so inspiring I just had to be part of her team. She is always hands-on and available. She takes a lot of time to explain the workings of Stampin Up and keeping her team abreast of all the news.Thank you Frenchie for all that you do as a leader and demonstrator.
- Holly said
I was introduced to Frenchie through a friend. I attended my first card class with her and was hooked. I love her style and her drive. She is supportive and a great cheerleader. She keeps the team motivated With both online challenges and challenges done through the mail. I love her passion and teaching style and she is always herself.
- Deb said
I have Ben paper crafting since 2000.
I watch a lot of videos but it have ALWAYS enjoyed Frenchie!
She is creative and adventurous in trying new things whether product or card recipe.
She makes stamping fun and she is always there to help.
Thank you, Frenchie for all the years of paper crafting fun!!
- Toni said
I found Frenchie on the internet when searching for someone to follow that was a demonstrator for Stampin Up. I loved her accent. She was easy to follow making cards on her Facebook live. She is always available to ask questions. She is a great team leader and offers many opportunities to do card challenges if you desire.
- Jocelyne said
I went online to look for a demonstrator to order supplies and her Frenchiestamps.com. caught my attention. In the process of putting in an order I needed help and called her listed number. For whatever reason, I didn’t expect her to answer the call. I thought some other person within the Stampin’Up company I guess. Much to my surprise, she picked up the phone and I believe before long we were talking in French. Anyhow France is always so helpful and quick to help. I joined her team. I love her videos, and her live shows. I love her sense of humor! Voilà!
I have more testimony CLICK HERE to view.