If you love bright colors today will make you happy. I have tips with the Hand-Drawn Blooms on the In-Color Cards. I did this technique the Many Layered Blossom and it was a hit and this Hand-Drawn die is perfect for the tie-dye watercolor.
Cyber Monday Big Deal
Did you see my big deal for Cyber Monday? Don’t miss out on this offer ends tonight. CLICK Here for all the detail on how you can qualify for a $30 coupon.
I have the tip video below or you can view it on my YouTube channel.
Great tips for watercolor and adhesive sheets
When I share this technique with the Many Layered die so many question me about the adhesive sheet and the water. Well, I am here to tell you all it works great. Here the step by step
- Place the watercolor paper on your adhesive sheet and die cut the Hand-Drawn flowers.
- Using the water painter wet the watercolor paper.
- Again with the water painter add ink onto your wet watercolor paper. I painted with 5 colors Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape
- LET DRY
- Remove the backing for the adhesive sheet and adhere to your cardstock. No need for extra adhesive the adhesive sheet is still very sticky. It is magical that it still has the stickiness on the back after you watercolor.
- Flowers For Every Season memories and more card 6¼ x 4¼ *each pack include 2 of each In-Color 2020-2022
- Blackberry Bliss or basic Black for layer 6 x 6
- Watercolor paper 5 x 6
- Adhesive Sheet 5 x 6
If you in a hurry you can use only the stamps and have a quick card ready in very little time. each card I only used 2 color ink. Yes super quick and simple.
The top card is Magenta Madness and Granny Apple Green and the bottom one is Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow.
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, top layer 5 x 3¾
- Granny Apple Green or Blackberry Bliss for layer 5¼ x 4
Simple cards come with simple layers. This is so quick even if you take time to add a little Wink of Stella on the flowers these are what I call a minute card.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code FUEGXA4P will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. For all orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code, you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 projects.
The feature bundle is Snowflake Wishes and the Gilded Autumn Designer Paper.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.