Today the spotlight is on the Peaceful Nativity. The spotlight technique is perfect to showcase the elements of the Peaceful Nativity stamp set. I love the outcome of this card. In my book, this is a perfect Christmas card.
I designed this card for the Tutorial Medley group. All instructions are below and the supplies list for easy access to order.
Step by step
- Die-cut the manger out of the 5½ x 4¼ whisper white. Make sure you die cut at the top to leave you space for the other images.
- Stamp the toper and the trio using Early Espresso ink and the Rejoice using Night Of Navy ink, all on the remaining of the 5½ x 4¼ whisper white.
- Die-cut the toper and trio with the matching dies.
- Hand-cut around the word Rejoice.
- Sponge Crumb Cake ink on to the manger.
- Using Stamping Blends color Joseph rob with Cherry Cobbler, Mary dress with Mint Macaron, baby Jesus wrap Balmy Blue, bed Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight, all faces with Ivory, all wood in Soft Suede and branches in Mossy Meadow.
- On to the 5¼ x 4 whisper white at the center 1” from the top stamp the big star using Versammark
- ark and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Using copy a 3 x 6 copy paper make a mark at 1½” cut diagonal from the mark to each corner.
- Use the cut-out piece to mask the center of the 5¼ x 4.
- Sponge with Night Of Navy ink at the top half (heavy on the edge and softer by the edge of the mask) and heavy with Crumb Cake ink at the bottom half.
- Remove the mask and sponge lightly Balmy Blue top half and the bottom half lightly with Crumb Cake ink.
- Adhere the manger using liquid glue, topper using dimensional, and the trio and Rejoice using glue dots.
- Inside stamp the greeting using Night Of Navy.
For the spotlight, I cut a piece of copy paper into a triangle. Using a 3 x 6 make a mark at the center at 1½, from the center mark cut diagonal to each corner at the bottom. Place on to the center of the cardstock and sponge each side then remove and sponge lighter in the center.
- Whisper White 11 x 4¼ score at 5½
- Night of Navy 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4,
- 5½ x 4¼ for all the die-cuts
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code SQMYPMWJ will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 cards and a #D project. Feature stamp sets are Lift is Beautiful and Hallow Night Magic.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.