For today’s card, I am sharing the Best Plaid with the Merry Moose for a Rustic Christmas card. Not sure if rustic is right for this card. Should I say a country Christmas card? both in my book are about the same but you tell me what fits better for this card.
Step by Steps
- On the 4 x 5 Very Vanilla stamp the Tree and greeting using Mossy Meadow ink, the scarf using Cherry Cobbler, the Moose outline Early Espresso ink and the bold Moose using the soft sued writing mark and crumb cake for the antlers.
- Punch out the Moose, hand-cut the scarf, and the tree. Using the 1¼ circle die cut the greeting.
- Stamp the tree on to the 5¼ x 4 of Very Vanilla and adhere inside the card base.
- Die-cut: plaid in Cherry Cobbler cardstock, the squares in Crumb Cake.
- Assemble in this order on to the front of the Crumb Cake card base. Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake lines, Cherry Cobbler plaid. Adhere the tree, the moose with dimensionals, and the 2 circles also with dimensionals.
- Crumb Cake: 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 5¼ x 4
- Mossy Meadow: 5¼ x 4, 1-3/8
- Cherry Cobbler 5¼ x 4
- Very Vanilla 4 x 5, 5¼ x 4 inside
Inside of the card
The inside I kept it simple with just stamping the tree on the left-hand side of the Very Vanilla cardstock. Plenty of places to write a note.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code SQMYPMWJ will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 cards and a #D project. Feature stamp sets are Lift is Beautiful and Hallow Night Magic.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!