For today it is a simple card with the Beautiful Friendship stamp set. again I am using the striking color combo Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, and Old Olive.
I designed this card for a group of stamper that we share projects. So you can have a FREE download. Just click here if you wish to get the download also one click to print.
- Daffodil Delight 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ card base
- Cherry Cobbler 5¼ x 4
- Whisper White 5 x 3¾, 5¼ x 4 inside
- Black Glittered Ribbon 14”
Step by Step
- Onto the 5 x 3¾ Whisper White stamp the big flowers with Cherry Cobbler, cluster using Daffodil Delight ink and leaves using Old Olive ink. *stamp diagonal at the top and bottom, leaving a space in between for the greeting.
- Between the flowers stamp the “thank you” using black memento ink.
- Wrap the ribbon around the stamped card stock and tie a knot.
- Adhere to Cherry Cobbler card stock and then onto the Daffodil Delight card base.
- Stamp the flowers in the same color than the front piece at the bottom of the 5¼ x4 whisper White
- Adhere inside the card base.
For the inside, I stamped the flowers at the bottom edge only. I love how these big flowers look on the edge.
If you ever need a sticking color combo I recommend this one. Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Basic Black. I love the impact of these colors together. What do you think of them together?
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code BUWZBSQR will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. All orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 3 cards, a 2-page scrapbook layout, chocolate slider (World Of Good)
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.