For today it is a simple card with the Lovely You Bundle and the Old World Paper embossing folder.
I love how the Old World Paper embossing folder with the stamped image in Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight looks like old fabric. I had some old placemat in these colors and this card remind me of them. Not sure if I can say antique but it was many years ago.
I created this card for a group that we share projects. So it is possible that you will see this card on many other blog and such.
- Daffodil Delight 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, tag ¾ x 3
- Night of Navy 5 x 3¾, 1 x 5, 5 x 3¾ Inside
- Whisper White 2 of 4¾ x 3½, one for the top layer and one for the inside, tag ½ x 2¾, scrap for the flower
Step by steps
- Onto one of the 4¾ x 3¾ stamp the greenery using Night of Navy and the flower using Daffodil Delight ink, randomly.
- Emboss with the 3D Old World Paper
- Adhere onto on of the Night Of Navy 5 x 3¾, than onto the Daffodil Delight card base.
- Punch one end of the Night of Navy 1 x 5 with the Lovely Labels punch.
- Adhere to the card front.
- Using Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green marker stamp the flower onto scrap whisper white cardstock. Hand cut.
- Adhere on the Night of Navy strip.
- Punch out both ends of the Daffodil Delight and Whisper White strip using the Lovely Labels.
- Onto the Whisper White punchout strip stamp smiles using Night of Navy ink and the flower at each eds using daffodil delight ink.
- Adhere both punch out onto the Night of Navy strip.
- Inside adhere the Night of Navy and Whisper White layer. On the whisper white stamp the greenery using Night of Navy ink.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code BUWZBSQR will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. All orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 3 cards, a 2-page scrapbook layout, chocolate slider (World Of Good)
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
Have a lovely day!