Today’s project is amazing. I am sharing how to make your own Liquid Glue Holder. I learn this from Stella Douglass. She is the daughter of Sara Stampin’Up! CEO. They did a “Live Craft Party” in March and this was one of the projects they share.
I have the how-to video below or you can view it on my YouTube Channel.
View of the Finish Holder
Step by steps
This is so simple. Here the step by step
- I use an empty embellishment container. Stella used a little plastic food container. What they put sauces in take-out.
- In, the bottom of the container add, a mound of hot glue. No, it didn’t melt my plastic and yes I use the hot glue.
- Place the side you use the most in the mound of hot glue. (It is 2 sides, a narrow side and a broad side. Most time I use the narrow side)
- Hold in place till the glue start to cool and get firm and till the liquid glue fountain stand up by itself.
- Then add more glue around the lid of the glue. Make sure you do NOT add over the lid.
- Again let cool off and you have a great glue holder.
- This is awesome to keep the glue floating at the tip. The glue will be right there ready to be flow.
- DO NOT squeeze the bottle to hard cause the glue is right there at the bottom.
- If you have arthritis this should help you open the bottle. You get a bigger grip.
- No need to make a new holder when your container is out of glue. Just take a new one and remove the lid and place if the holder with the lid glue already glued in there.
Easy link to order the liquid glue
To order just click on the image. You can change the quantity in your shopping bag.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code BUWZBSQR will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. All orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 3 cards, a 2-page scrapbook layout, chocolate slider (World Of Good)
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Have a lovely day!