Are you ready for some very vibrant color cards? I use the Pigment Sprinkles on Daffodil Delight card stock. WOW so vibrant and cheerful. Yes, I can do brights colors at times. These cards are amazing. Thanks to Barb Capen for inspiring me to use the sprinkles on Daffodil Delight cardstock.
Before I share all detail I have a very important message. Many of the product that I am using on these cards are only available while supplies last or June 2nd whichever come first. This includes the Pigment Sprinkles. I have the easy ordering at the bottom.
I have the how-to video below or you can view it on my YouTube channel. Also, in the video, I share how to do the marble greeting another fun technique.
If I would give a name to my cards, the one above would be “Flame of Fire” it looks like a hot flame. This is the one that I did live so you can vide in the video below.
Both of these cards I use the Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Mango Melody sprinkles.
- Daffodil Delight 8½ x 5½ scored at 4¼ card base, 5 x 3¾ *top layer that I sprinkle
- Basic Black 5¼ x 4
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ scored at 4¼ card base
- Basic Black 5 x 3¾, 1 x 3½
- Daffodil Delight 4¾ x 3½ top layer sprinkle
For the marble greeting here how I did it.
- Onto the strip of basic black stamp the Thanks from Ornate Thanks using VersaMark.
- Heat emboss with White Embossing Powder
- Color diagonal with stamping blends. *colors are Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade and Mango Melody all darks blends.
Embossing with Parisian Flourish 3D
You can emboss while your cardstock still wet or dry. Make sure before you assemble your card that your cardstock is DRY if not it will not adhere to the layer. You can use the heat tool to dry or let dry naturally.
Here a few extra cards that I did with the Pigment Sprinkles all on Daffodil Delight cardstock. Top one are the one above with all detail.
- Bottom left I the sprinkle was the Grany Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, and Bermuda Bay. The marble greeting I used the blends. Colors are Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, and Bermuda Bay all dark blends.
- Right one sprinkles are Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, and Mango Melody.
This video was recorded live a few weeks ago.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code TTXFWDQF will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 6 masculine cards (A Good Man)
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.