How about a simple Watercolor sunset scenery with Sailing Home stamp set for today. I love doing some scenery and this one is simple. Not much detail, just watercolor wash for this simple card.
I designed this card for the Medley group so I do have a free PDF if you wish to have a hard copy or easy access to print CLICK HERE.
This card remind me after the storm comes the sun. We have the gray skies and the sunset what a beautiful promise, right? I love the calmness of this card.
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼
- Night of Navy 5¼ x 4
- Watercolor paper 5 x 3¾
Step by steps
- Stamp the Light House on to the watercolor paper using VersaMark ink.
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Using aqua painter filed with water, watercolor the scenery. Colors are Sky in Balmy Blue, Night Of Navy. Sunset Daffodil Delight. Water Coastal Cabana and reflection of the sunset Daffodil Delight. Bottom Gray Granite. Light House Night of Navy.
- Let dry
- Color the anchor with the dark Soft Sued Stampin’ Blends (this is to get the bronze color, see picture above you can see the bronze color)
- Wrap the Night of Navy/Sahara Sand backer twine at the top 3 times, secure in the back.
- Using another piece of twine tie all 3 twines together. Slide the trinket in one of the hanging threads and tie securely.
- Adhere to Night of Navy cardstock then on to the card base.
- Inside stamp the greeting using Night of Navy ink and the anchor with Gray Granite
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code HH23G4DP will qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 8 cards (Best Dressed) and a box for the cards. Plus a bonus showcase with the Ornate Garden designer paper.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.