It’s another card with the Daisy punches and the Ornate Garden designer paper. These 2 combos are perfect for each other. Daisies are my favorite flowers so you bet I will use lots of this paper.
I designed this card for the Medley group that we share projects sheet. So I have the easy printout if you wish to print the instruction. Click Here to the FREE printout. If you like this tip of printout I have a special offer. All who purchase one of the Ornate Garden bundle or the Suite will receive a download PDF with 18 cards using the Ornate Garden suite. Today card is one of the 18. I am sharing so you can view what this amazing download is all about. CLICK HERE for all the detail of the Limited Edition PDF of the Ornate Garden.
This is a mega-suite for the Ornate Garden. Here the list of what it’s included in the suite. Note you can purchase separately or all the suite. CLICK HERE to view all in the online store.
- Ornate Thanks Bundle, Die and Stamp Set
- Ornate Style Bundle, Die and Stamp set
- 3-D Embossing Folder
- Ribbon Combo Pack
- Designer Specialty Paper
- Glided Gems
This is an early release from the upcoming 2020-2021 catalog. It is available for the month of April then it will be back when the Catalog go live in June.
- Terracotta Tile 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼
- Pear Pizzazz 5-1/8 x 3-7/8, Pear Pizzazz 5-1/8 x 1
- Designer Paper Ornate Garden 5 x 4
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside, 2 Large Daisy, 3 Medium Daisy punch out
- Adhere layer in this order on to the Terracotta Tile card base: Pear Pizzazz large piece, designer paper, the strip of pear pizzazz
- Using Tear and Tap adhere a piece of 5-1/8 Scallop Linen Terracotta Tile ribbon on to the Pear Pizzazz strip.
- Stamp “Seriously” on to the ribbon on the right-hand side using Memento black ink.
- On each daisy color the center using the dark soft suede Stampin’ Blend. At the bottom of each petal color some streaks of dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blend.
- Adhere the 2 large daisies together using a dimentional, then the 3 medium using glue dots.
- Adhere the daisy stack on to the ribbon on to the left-hand side.
- Using about 30″ of the Linen Thread wrap around 3 of your fingers. Slid off and using another piece of about 6″ tie in the center. Now you have a 5 loops bow.
- Slide one of the keys from the Bird Ballad trinket in one of the lien threads that you tied up in the center and make tie the trinket.
- Trim the tail of the bow and there with glue dots in the center of the daisy.
- Randomly adhere a gem in the center of the printed daisy on to the Designer paper.
- Emboss only 1″ of the Whisper White cardstock with the Ornate Flower 3D embossing Folder.
- Stamp the Thank You with So Saffron ink and overlay the “for all you do” using Terracotta Tile ink.
I love the extra detail I added on this card.
Above you can see the 5 loop bow with the little Ballard Bird trinket. The bow looks complicated for many but trust me this is simple. I have an older video that shows you how to make it. Click here to view.
Below you can see that I stamped on the Scallop Linen ribbon. I use Memento ink and work wonderfully.
For the inside, I emboss about 1″ only of the whisper white with the 3D Ornate Flower folder. I love that extra love inside. Also, I did the overlay stamping for the greeting.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Reminder live class tomorrow
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code HH23G4DP will qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 8 cards (Best Dressed) and a box for the cards. Plus a bonus showcase with the Ornate Garden designer paper.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.