Today is a simple but elegant card using the Positive Thoughts stamp set with the matching dies Nature’s Thoughts.
I have many cards to share using this set because it was the set that I gave to all attendees at my team retreat last month. This card would be great for any occasion including sympathy. The inside I didn’t stamp any greeting yet. When I need a card at the last minute this will do the trick for any occasion that I need a card for.
I design this card to share the project sheet with a group so I have a free download for you all. If you wish to print it just click here to print.
- Crumb Cake 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Pretty Peacock 5¼ x 4
- Crumb Cake 3 x 4½ die cut the rectangle stitched, scrap to die cut the cent of the
- Very Vanilla: 2 of 5¼ x 4 one for the inside and one for the die cuts (leaves and flowers)
- Mint Macaron 2½ x 1 to die cut feather
Step by step
- Onto one of the 5¼ x 4 very vanilla cardstock, stamp 2 of the leaves using pretty peacock ink, one
- flower using crumb cake ink.
- Cut the flower and the leaves using the matching dies.
- Die-cut: the feather out of the mint macaron card stock, center of the flower out of scrap crumb
cake cardstock and the stitched rectangle frame out of the 3 x 4½ crumb cake cardstock.
- Emboss the 5¼ x 4 pretty peacock using the Subtle 3D embossing folder.
- Stamp the leaves using pretty peacock ink onto the stitched rectangle frame. Ink once and stamp
- Adhere the stitched crumb cake onto the embossed pretty peacock card stock.
- Using 5” of the pretty peacock scallop linen ribbon, adhere at 1½” from the bottom of the pretty
peacock. Secure in the back with glue dots.
- Adhere to the crumb cake card base.
- Adhere one of the leaves, flower with the crumb cake center and feather at the top of the card front using dimentisonals.
- Inside adhere the 5¼ x 4 very vanilla and then adhere to the other die-cut leaves.
Inside I just adhere one of the die-cut leaves. As mention above when I am in need of a card at the last minute, I will stamp the greeting of that occasion.
This color combo make me happy. I bet some of you says “Where are the brights colors”? Well these are my brights colors that makes me happy!
With Rococo Rose
With Rococo Rose and Soft Suede. I just change some of the elements a little.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today’s project by clicking on the product image below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to cart, this will add all the supplies in your shopping cart, then you can edit your cart.
This is an easy way for a one-click and has all the list without going back and forth. Don’t forget to edit your cart, you can click continue shopping if you need more products.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Don’t forget live class this Saturday
March 14, 2020, at
Time zone is
Hawaii 6 am
Alaska 7 am
Pacific 8 am
Mountain 9 am
Central 10 am
Eastern 11 am
I will have the link to join on Saturday post.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code PRVAQWKW will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 cards. The theme is Spring Time.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.