Today share is a simple card with the French Countryside stamp set and the technique is the watercolor wash. I love this stamp set, it is so versatile. It is a detail stamp set but with the watercolor wash, it is no need to color. If you are not a fan of coloring don’t be afraid of detail stamps. Itis many other ways to use them then coloring.
This card I designed it for the Medley group. So it is possible you see it on other sites.
- Smoky Slate 8½ x 5½ card base
- Basic Black 5-3/8 x 4-1/8, 2 of 1 x 1
- Basic Gray 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Watercolor Paper 5 x 3¾
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside
Step by steps
- Place the Watercolor paper in the corner of the Stamparatuse
- Place the House stamp on to the watercolor paper
- Ink the house with basic gray and stamp on the watercolor paper.
- KEEP the stamp on the Stamparatuse plate
- Using the aqua painter file with water do a wash over the stamped image.
- Let dry
- Place the stamped watercolor paper in the corner of the Stamparatus and stamp a few times to get a crisp image.
- Stamp the greeting using Basic Gray ink.
- Adhere all layers on to the card base.
- Cut both 1″ square in half diagonal
- Adhere a triangle to each corner.
- Using the Daffodil Delight markers add the color in each window
- Inside adhere to the 5¼ x 4 Whisper White and the greeting using Basic Gray ink.
Inside the card
The Front say thinking of You that could be for any occasion. I use the greeting inside from the Woven Heirlooms for Sympathy. The look of this card is perfect for a Sympathy card.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code PRVAQWKW will qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 cards. The theme is Spring Time.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.