Today card is a Double Fold with the stamp set Positive Thoughts. Plus I have the fun Clear Block background technique with this card.
Be on the lookout for many sample using this stamp set. This is the stamp set that all my attendee will received at my retreat this weekend.
I design this card for a group that that we share project sheet monthly. I have the step by step below. If you wish to see how the clear block background is done in a video CLICK HERE to view a older video. In the video it is a different stamp set and colors but same technique.
- Flirty Flamingo 11 x 4¼ score at 2¾ and 5½ card base
- Whisper White 9½ x 3½ score at 4¾
- Basic Black 4-5/8 x 3-3/8
- Watercolor Paper 4½ x 3¼
- Using the brush tip of the stampin marker, color the D clear block in 3 section. Starting at the top with Daffodil Delight, center with Poppy Parade and bottom Flirty Flamingo.
- Spritz the colored block using water with the spritz bottle.
- Press onto the watercolor paper onto the right-hand side, keep pressure onto the block for about 30 sescond. *Let Dry.
- Color the stamp flower with the marker. Center Daffodil Delight then the tips using Flirty Flaming and finish coloring the flower with Poppy Parade.
- Spritz the colored stamp using water with the spritz bottle.
- Stamp onto the watercolor.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 to stamp flower inside the whisper White piece. *Only color once and stamp 3 time. Once on the right-hand side and twice on the left-hand side.
- Stamp the greeting and 2 butterfly using Memento ink onto the watercolor paper.
- Add Wink of Stella in center of flowers and butterfly.
- Onto the Flirty Flamingo stamp, the flowers using Flirty Flamingo randomly to cover the full piece.
- Stamp the butterflies using Memento black ink randomly onto the 2 first panel.
- Color the butterflies using Wink of Stella.
- Folder the whisper white in half, adhere the basic black and the watercolor paper onto the front.
- Keeping the opening section to the left hand-side, adhere onto the right side of the Flirty Flamingo card base.
- Open the white piece and fold the Flirty Flamingo onto the white, then close the white.
- Add 3 Champagne Rhinestones onto the stamped watercolor paper.
- Now you should have a double fold card.
Close up view on the clear block background
In the picture above you can view the marble of the color from the clear block stamping. I love how the colors merge together.
Also see the flower how pretty it is with the mix colors.
Markers are great for stamping. If you never try to stamp with markers give it a try it’s amazing. You do not need to spritz the stamp with water, you can color with marker and huff on the color stamp and stamp on paper.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to cart, this will add all the supplies in your shopping cart, then you can edit your cart.
Note that in the supplies list I have listed the Nature’s Thoughts die. I didn’t use the die but it available while supplies last or March 31st, whichever come first.
This is an easy way for a one click and have all the list without going back and forth. Don’t forget to edit your cart, you can click continue shopping if you need more products.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code 4JVXN2CA qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team.
This month MEGA PDF include 11 cards with 19 alternative colors, 1 pillow box, 1 clear box to hold cards, 3D basket with 2 alternative colors.
All projects are with the Peaceful Poppies Suite.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.