Is it vacation time in the tropic? I have the perfect tropical men shirt for that vacation or maybe for someone birthday or retiring. This card is perfect for many occasion.
This shirt is simple a few cut and simple folds and the shirt is done. I have the video below or you can view on my YouTube channel.
- Card Base 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ Whisper White or Old Olive
- Pretty Peacock 5-3/8 x 4-1/8 emboss with the Stone 3D Folder
- Very Vanilla 5¼ x 4 inside (if using Old Olive for the base) scrap for the Label Me Fancy Punch Out
- Tropical Oasis 4 x 4, 3 x ¼
Pattern for the men shirt
- Starting with a piece of designer paper of 4 x 4.
- 1st Cut at ¾ from top cut to 1″
- 2nd Cut at 1½ from the top cut to ¾
- From the 2nd cut at the ¾ cut all the way to the bottom and remove that piece
- Repeat on the other side.
- At the first cut to the 1″ fold diagonal for the collar.
- The sleeves fold about 3/16 just a sliver for a cuff.
- All is show in the video
Inside the card
Inside I stamp the greeting using Pretty Peacock ink. The palm trees in Old Olive ink and the trunk I used the Early Espresso marker. This is show how to use both the ink pad and marker in the video also.
I bet with this card you can feel the tropical breeze in your room. I bet many will say it’s below 20 at my place. This card should warm up you thoughts and bring the sunshine and tropical breeze in your mind.
Tropical Oasis Designer paper
Here the chart of the Tropical Oasis designer paper. Like you can see many color coordinate with these print. Many combination could be done with these print. All these print would make a great tropical shirt.
How to video
In this video I share step by step to make the shirt.
Supplies for today project
To purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to cart, this will add all the supplies in your shopping cart, then you can edit your cart.
This is an easy way for a one click and have all the list without going back and forth. Don’t forget to edit your cart, you can click continue shopping if you need more products.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code DN6JVRAB will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. With order of $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 5 cards (shaker card, flip card) and 2 3-D project (banner and mini pizza box).
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.