Are you ready to learn how make a Faux Crocodile Leather Purse with the All Dress Up die?
The minute I saw the Stone 3D Embossing Folder in the Sale a Bration catalog and the little purse die I imagine my Faux Crocodile Leather Purse.
I have the step by step in the video below or you can view on my YouTube channel.
Closeup look of the faux leather
- Full Sheet of 8½ x 11 of Soft Suede Die cut 2 of the body purse and 2 of the front and back only. The 2 extra piece for the front and back are emboss with the 3D Stone folder. All show in video. 2 of Handles. All depend how you will place the die to die cut you may need some extra scrap for the handles.
- Scrap of Copper foil for 4 of the little slider for the handles.
To adhere this purse I recommend the liquid glue. The liquid glue take a little longer to dry, it is not instant bond so you have the time to make sure all is strait and align before it bone together. Plus the liquid glue is strong enough for 3D project.
Simple step for the faux crocodile leather
With the Stone 3D embossing folder, VersaMark and clear embossing powder is so simple. Here I how
- Emboss your piece of card stock with the Stone 3D folder
- Tap the VersaMark ink pad direct on the embossed cardstock
- Cover the entire piece of emboss and ink card stock with clear embossing powder. *tap the back to remove the excess of the power.
- Heat emboss. Voila you have your faux crocodile leather. Yes this simple.
I try to emboss the entire purse but the result was not the best. The die score where it need to be folded so if we emboss on top of the score line many place it will tear the cardstock. My best advice is make the purse with cardstock and add 2 extra piece for the front and back embossed. Again all is show in the video.
View of the back of the purse
How to Video
Step by step for the Faux Crocodile purse is show in this video.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to cart, this will add all the supplies in your shopping cart, then you can edit your cart.
This is an easy way for a one click and have all the list without going back and forth. Don’t forget to edit your cart, you can click continue shopping if you need more products.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code DN6JVRAB will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 5 cards (shaker card, flip card) and 2 3-D project (banner and mini pizza box).
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.