One more card with the Peaceful Boughs. This time is using a dryer sheet. This is a great technique to give a perfect look of sparkle glistening snow.
Starting Now Year-End Closeout
Today is the kick off of the Year-End Closeout sale. Don’t miss out on some sweet deal. All while supplies last. CLICK HERE to start shopping.
This is a old technique so I have a older video at the bottom. I think it was in 2010 the video OH how my lightening improve since then. I love to bring old technique back to live. This is a perfect technique for winter.
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ scorer at 4¼ card base, 5 x 3¾, scrap for tag
- Pretty Peacock 5¼ x 4
- a full USED dry sheet the more used the better it is for this technique
Step by step for the dryer sheet technique
- Stamp your image on whisper white card stock. Today card I stamp the boughs in pretty peacock, pinecone soft suede and early espresso.
- Sponge Balmy Blue at the top coming down about half way. Heavier at the top and come down lighter.
- Let dry or you can set the ink with the heat tool.
- Apply GLUE stick all over the piece of card stock that you stamped. Yes the ink will smear a little with a glue stick but that is okay. Glue stick is the best for this technique. I try liquid glue and it is NOT working good, it a mess so stick with a simple glue stick.
- Place a full USED dryer sheet at the top and sprinkle diamond glitter all over. Tap the back of the card stock to remove the excess glitter.
- Let dry.
- Fold the excess of the dry sheet in the back of the card stock and adhere with glue. For best result adhere the 4 corner first them each side.
- Voila now you have the Glistening Snow look ready to attach to your card front.
If you wish to see the how to in action, I have a OLD video way back in 2010 just click here to view or see below.
Dryer Sheet Technique Video
Note that this is a older video but same technique for today card. Just the stamp set is different.
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Plus you will need a glue stick.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code MS9T7J9T will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 6 cards, each cards are a different fold and hold a gift card and a little pizza box that hold chocolate and a gift card.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.
All month of December all who place an order with me here, will receive a free download. The download include step by step instruction for 12 project created by demo around the world. I will email you the link in less then 48 hours after you place an order.
This can be combine with any other offer.
Thank YOU so much for your support.
Well if you are reading this I bet you would love to get some Stampin’Up! product for Christmas. Great news I have Gift Certificate available or YOU can fill out a wish list and give it to your love one. Wish list and how to get a Gift Certificate, CLICK HERE for all detail.
Make sure to share with your love one so they know how to get you the perfect gift this Christmas.
Have a lovely day!