The stamp set Birds of a Feather is a great set to say I love you and also great all year long. No need to wait to valentine to send a card that say “I Love You”
If you miss my wobble cards with all 4 image of this set CLICK HERE to view. Like I said this set is a great set all year round.
Clearance Rack Refresh
Great news Stampin’Up! added more product in the clearance rack. Lots of great deal and all product in the clearance rack are very limited. CLICK HERE to view and shop. Don’t forget most product at these price will sell out fast. First come first serve.
I design this card for a group that I belong to, that we share project sheets each month. You may ask what are project sheets? It is a step by step download file for cards. CLICK HERE to view the project sheet.
Each week when I send my New Letter I include extra project ides with the free download of each project. Each news letter vary on how many extra project that I add but they are always FREE. I am in 2 of these group so I have many to share. If you are interested to get my news letter CLICK HERE to sing in.
Note that my news letter are about Stampin’Up! news like promotion, what is happening and coming.
- Cherry Cobbler 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼
- Basic Black 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
- Daffodil Delight 5¼ x 4
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 *inside, 2 x 2½ for the chicken
- Cherry Cobbler 4 x 4 Heart die cut
Step By Step
- Stamp the wired on the 4 x 4 cherry cobbler using the black memento ink.
- Die cut the 3¾” stitched heart and the 1¼” scallop stitched heart.
- Emboss the Daffodil Delight with the Subtle 3D Folder
- In the center of the basic black cardstock die cut the letter i and u
- Onto the 2 x 2½ whisper white stamp the chicken.
- Color the chicken with Stampin’ Blends (colors listed in the supplies above)
- Hand Cut.
- Color one Heart Epoxy Droplets using the dark Cherry Cobbler.
- Stamp the greeting using Cherry Cobbler ink onto the 5¼ x 4 Whisper White and adhere inside
- Assemble card. To the front of the card base adhere the basic black that you die cut the letters, layer the daffodil delight. Top right adheres the letters and the scallop heart using liquid glue. Adhere the color heart epoxy at the top of the letter i.
- Using dimensionals adhere the big heart and the chicken.
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓
Thank YOU for your support.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code MS9T7J9T will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 6 cards, each cards are a different fold and hold a gift card and a little pizza box that hold chocolate and a gift card.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.
All month of December all who place an order with me here, will receive a free download. The download include step by step instruction for 12 project created by demo around the world. I will email you the link in less then 48 hours after you place an order.
This can be combine with any other offer.
Thank YOU so much for your support.
Well if you are reading this I bet you would love to get some Stampin’Up! product for Christmas. Great news I have Gift Certificate available or YOU can fill out a wish list and give it to your love one. Wish list and how to get a Gift Certificate, CLICK HERE for all detail.
Make sure to share with your love one so they know how to get you the perfect gift this Christmas.
Have a lovely day!