Another card using the Feels Like Frost designer paper and the Sip Sip Hooray bundle.
This lovely paper are amazing winter prints. Looking at this paper you can feel the crisp air of winter. Well I sure can. So little to add on to finish a card when using this paper.
Don’t Forget Double Point and more
It’s small business day today. It great time to support small business like mine 🙂 take advantage of my Double Point promotion and the Calendar PDF all detail CLICK HERE
Thank YOU so much to ALL who support me!
This card would a perfect card for a congratulation or when someone share good new.
- Whisper White Note card card base
- Feels Like Frost designer paper 5 x 3½, 3½ x 1 inside strip
- Mercury Glass acetate 2½ x 2
Step by step
- Adhere the Feel Like Frost designer paper onto the front of the card base.
- Stamp the greeting using Night of Navy ink
- Apply some crystal effect randomly onto the snow and branch then sprinkle the Ice Stampin’ Glitter *picture don’t do justice but this add so much pizzazz to the card
- Die cut the glass
- Using the Granny Apple Green dark blend color the back of the glass
- On to whisper white cardstock stamp the lime with Granny Apple Green ink and color with the light Granny Apple Green blend
- Die cut and adhere at the top of the glass
- with glue dots adhere the glass onto the card
- Inside the card I adhere a strip of the designer paper
The picture above you can see a little the crystal effect with the ice stampin’ glitter. Like mention above the ice glitter is difficult to capture in a picture but trust me this add so much wow to this card. It is just one little extra step and boom it bring the snow and ice to live.
If you wish to see in action how to add the stampin’ glitter with the puff paint CLICK HERE. this is the Blue Spruce card and I like the video where I share the how to with the glitter and puff paint. So simple to add bother together.
Supplies to make the note card Sip Sip Hooray
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Son’t forget till Monday it is Double Point. Click here for all detail for the frequent buyer program.
This month PDF include 5 cards total and 2 3-D project.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.