Today card I am using the Delightful Tag Topper for the main focus of the card. It sure look like a die but it is is done with the punch. When punching at both end it gave us a cool center piece for a card.
Don’t forget today is the last day of the promotion. Save on cardstock, ink pad and selected bundle at extra discount. CLICK HERE to see the list of product at discount price.
I have the how to video below in this post or like always you can find the video on my YouTube Channel.
Before getting started I would like to say Thank YOU to Catherine Miller for inspiring me to use the Delightful Tag Topper.
Both cards are the same measurement just different stamp set.
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score are 4¼ card base, 1-7/8 x 4-1/8, 2½ x 2½
- Basic Black 5¼ x 4, 2 x 4½
- Blushing Bright 5 x 3¾
Step By Step
Stamp set Magnolia Blooms and Very Versailles
- Punch out the delightful tag at both end of the basic black whisper white strip.
- Onto the white tag, stamp the scrip in Blushing Bright and partial of the flower and leaves in black ink.
- On the 2½ x 2½ white stamp the flower using black ink and color with blushing bright blends.
- Hand Cut the flower.
- Emboss the blushing bright card stock using Corrugated 3D folder.
- In the center of the basic black 5¼ x 4 punch out 3 little butterflies and color them Wink of Stella.
- Adhere both tag together.
- Assemble all layer onto the card base.
- At both end of the tag punch out add the Petal Pink Rhinestones to cover the holds.
- The cut out flower is adhere with dimentionals.
- The little butterflies adhere with glue dots.
For the card with Christmas Rose all is stamped using black ink. The rose is hand cut from the big stamp. I only use the center rose. Color with the Blushing Bright blends. Add some shimmery crystal effect and sprinkle Ice Stampin’ Glitter. The embossing folder is the Subtle 3D. All measurements are the same.
With Seaside Spray
Here another sample in the Seaside Spray, the folder is the Lace 3D. This lovely card Holly “Olly” send this to me. She know how much I love blue……So pretty in blue and gray.
How to Video
Supplies for both pink cards
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Last chance for discount
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code FTHD4QGN will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 5 cards total and 2 3-D project.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.
Extra download for this month.