Did you know that tomorrow Saturday October 5th is World Card Making day! It sure is and I have a few way to celebrate with you.
I have a few way to celebrate with you for the world card making day. This include some giveaway keep reading.
- All qualified order will received a pk of red Rhinestone value at $7.00. See detail below.
- As always all who place an order on my online store will receive a card from ME.
- All who leave a comment below will be enter to win one of the stamp set Magnolia Blooms.
- All who share a card on my group page on Facebook will be enter to win a stamp set also. For all detail and to share your creation on my Facebook group “Create and Share with Frenchie'” CLICK HERE If you are not a member of the group, first you will need to request to join and shortly after your request you will be approved.
- Saturday around 10 AM mountain time I will be live on Facebook to make a few cards using the stamp set Snow Front. To find me on Facebook CLICK HERE
Now don’t forget to get your stamping ON to celebrate this day. I plan on doing lots of stamping and sending lots of cards in honor of this special day.
How to qualified for a free pack of Red Rhinestone
It is simple place an order of $35.00 or more before tax and shipping with hostess code CNUK6ZEU on my online store CLICK HERE and I will mail you a pk of red rhinestone.
This offer is endorse by France Martin at frenchiestamps.com. All qualified order will received the pk of rhinestone directly from me in the mail. This is NOT a Stampin’Up! offer but mine own offer in celebration of Wold Card Making Day.
Offer is valid from Now till Monday October 7th, 2019
How to win the Magnolia Blooms Stamp Set
I will be giving 2 of the Magnolia Blooms stamp set. Leave a comment below for a chance to win. Second for all cards share on my Facebook group you get a enter for each cards. To fin the group page on Facebook where you can share picture of your card CLICK HERE.
This wrap it up for now. Hope you will celebrate with me.
Happy World Card Making Day.
Let get some stamping done.
Have a lovely day!