Today I share tips on how to use the Shimmery Crystal Effects and also how to make rain drops with it. In the video I share 2 cards. The card in today post and then one with the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. The magnolia card, I will share all measurement and supplies list in a post next week.
You can access my tip video below in the post or on my You Tube Channel.
Best Tips Using The Shimmery Crystal Effect.
- Do NOT shake the bottle/tube. If shacking the bottle it will create air bubbles.
- To apply you will need to squeeze real firm on the bottle tilted down, to get the crystal effect to come out. This is a very thick and sticky liquid. 🙂
- When finishing your project make sure to tap the bottle on a hard surface to get all the liquid out of the neck of the bottle. This is very important so it will NOT jam the opening. You can always use a fin needle to push inside the opening to make sure no crystal is remaining in the neck.
- Place the cap on tight and also store standing up with the cap face up to keep the liquid away from the neck of the bottle.
- Drying time depend on the thickness. All my project that I done so fare it took about 4 to 5 minutes to dry.
- Smoky Slate 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 3½ oval
- Black Foil 4 x 5
- Whisper white 5¼ x 4
Step by Step
- Using the Woven Heirloom oval die, die cut the oval frame out of the black foil paper. Emboss the oval frame with the matching embossing folder
- Using Versa-Mark stamp the silhouette onto the Smoky Slat oval and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
- Onto the stamped oval sponge the pretty peacock ink starting at the top and going lighter at the bottom.
- Onto the Smoky Slate card front stamp the border using Smoky Salt ink with the border stamp in Woven Heirlooms.
- Assemble, all show in the video.
- Add the rain drop with the shimmery crystal effects , again show in the video,
- Adhere a double bow.
Stay tune for the Good Morning Magnolia, will have all detail next week.
In this video I have many tips to use the shimmery crystal effect. Also I share how to do the rain drop and assemble the silhouette card.
Supplies for today card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code E3FVQCNG will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 6 cards total and a 3-D project.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.