Are you challenge when it come to watercolor? If so the Peaceful Place image that I heat emboss with copper make it so simple to watercolor. This is perfect for beginner at watercolor.
I have the how to video below or like always you can view it on my YouTube channel. In the video I share how simple it is to watercolor on a emboss stamped image and also how I did the gated fold.
Just a little warning, you will see many more card using this set in the coming week. I started to play with this set and kept going and going. I love this set. I just need a little cabin by the river and I would be in heaven on earth!
- Very Vanilla or Crushed Curry 8½ x 5½ score at 2-1/8 at each end this is the card base.
- Pretty Peacock 5¼ x 4
- Copper Rectangle Stitched 4¾ x 3-3/8
- Watercolor paper Rectangle Stitched 4-3/8 x 3
- Vellum 2 x 1¾ *if you wish to have the greeting on vellum all explain in video
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside
Step by step
- With VersaMark stamp the image on watercolor paper
- Heat Emboss with copper embossing powder
- Using the aqua painter and ink color the image. All is show in the video. The raised embossing will control the watercolor so this is what make it so simple to watercolor.
- Very important that you let dry before the next steps.
- Stamp the greeting using Soft Suede or stamp on the Vellum using VersaMark and heat emboss with copper powder.
- Apply Wink of Stella all over the water “river” this will change the look of the water. So cool.
- Assemble *only apply adhesive on the left portion of the pretty peacock. This is a gather folder so the right side will open.
- Adhere the other 2 layer at top of the Pretty Peacock.
- If you used the vellum I used glue dots to adhere it
In this picture you can see how the Wink of Stella bring the water to live. I love this detail card that is so simple to color.
Hope after you watch the video you feel confidence to attempt watercolor. This technique with the heat emboss is a great way to get started. I know you can do it!
How to Video
Supplies for today card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Buy 3 get one free end today
LAST to qualified for this month tutorial.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code E3FVQCNG will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 6 cards total and a 3-D project.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.