Christmas card with Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards. These card would be a perfect choice, if you have little time and still want the wow handmade effect.
Oh! how quick and simple these are to make. Plus they are so elegant with all that laser cut. Very little prep time to make these elegant cards. All the card base come laser cut, pre score plus it include the envelop. The prep time is very little, one layer and 2 circle BOOM all is ready and little stamping.
- Card base one of the Bird Ballad Laser Cut
- Mossy Meadow: 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
- Merry Merlot: 2¼ circle
- Very Vanilla: 2” Circle
This is a super quick card and simple. Perfect if you make lots of them and wish to have lots of detail. The laser cut give that wow effect so no need to add much more on these cards. Here setp by step instructions.
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow cardstock inside the card base. Tip to apply the cardstock onto the laser cut card base: Apply the liquid glue only onto the edge of the Mossy Meadow. Place the mossy meadow into the open card base with the glue facing up, then bring down the laser cut onto the Mossy Meadow.
- Onto the 2” Very Vanilla circle stamp: tree with Mossy Meadow ink, greeting with Merry Merlot ink and little stars with Seaside Spray.
- Adhere onto the Merry Merlot circle then onto the front of the card base using dimensionals.
For the inside I only stamp the little tree at the bottom left corner. Plenty of space to stamp a verse of writing a memo.
The tree is from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley on page 39 of the Holiday catalog. Take a look at this stamp set. That tree is such a fun size and different from any other tree stamp we had in the past.
The greeting is the Itty Bitty Christmas. Both set are perfect size to stamp in the circle.
All supplies are listed at the bottom for easy ordering 24/7.
Inside I stamped the tree 3 time but only ink once. When you ink once and stamp a few stamp. it is best to stamp the first image at the bottom and then the other higher so it look like the objects are further out. Well that is how I do it and feel it give the best result.
Same design for birthday card
Here the same design but this one is a birthday card. I sue the Magnolia Blooms for the stamp set. This lovely stamp set the greeting are perfect to stamp in a circle. I love every stamps in this set.
The layer cardstock inside I use Rococo Rose. So little effort for this card but so lovely.
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
This month PDF include 6 cards total and a 3-D project.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.
Have a lovely day!