Today it is a old technique, the white wash but, with the new Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. I love it when I can use a technique from the past with a new set and it all like we never seen that technique before.
I look in my achiever and found this technique way back in 2013 so yes it is kind of old but we forget about so many technique. If you wish to view the video from 2013 click here.
For the video with the Good Morning Magnolia and the withe wash you will find it at the bottom of this post. Also all video can be view on my You Tube Channel. Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you can get notified when I post a new one. I post about 3 videos a week. Did you know I have over 1500 yes over fifteen hundreds videos. That is lots of video time. You could have a marathon of Frenchie videos on rainy days. Just make sure to have lots of pop corn on hand. HAHA!
- Whisper White or Crumb Cake 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Basic Black 5¼ x 4
- Crumb Cake 5 x 3¾
How to make the White Wash
- Stamp the magnolia on Crumb Cake cardstock using VersaMark
- Emboss with embossing power, this one is emboss with copper powder
- Using White Craft ink and the aqua painter, apply a wash on the stamped flower. Do NOT over do it on the water and ink, it is best to let dry and come back and add more if you wish to have it lighter then over saturated the first time. All show in the video.
- Let day or heat dry with the embossing heat tool.
- If you wish to add a splash of color, use a sponge dauber. Top picture the one of the left I didn’t add any color I just left it with the white wash. The one on the right I added a splash of color.
- For the magnolia I added a splash of Blushing Bride and the leaves a splash of Pear Pizzazz.
- The greeting I use Memento Ink to stamp.
You can do this technique on any color cardstock. Will share the black one that I did next week.
Inside I stamped the border and the small flower all in Blushing Bride ink.
How to video
Supplies for both cards
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code P767WCPB will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals. If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will receive only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 13 cards total. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Save the Date
July 24, 2019 Holly and I will be live on You Tube. Christmas in July class.
Have a lovely day!