How I love the Daisy Lane on the Brick wall using the Mortar 3-D Embossing folder.
I get ask on a daily base what is my favorite stamp in the new catalog. Well let just say it change often. When I was creating this card I would answer the Brick and Mortar folder. Ooops that is not a stamp but I so love this folder and when pairing with the daisy if so beautiful. So for today I say it is the daisy and the brick folder. I will have another card sharing these products together next week. Stay tune you sure don’t want to miss the next creation with this awesome combo.
Coordination product with the Daisy Lane
The Daisy Lane stamp set can be purchase in a bundle with the medium daisy punch. Also the stamp set has a big daisy that coordinate with the daisy punch. So in all we have the daisy punch and the medium one so total of 2 daisy punch. Such a great combination together. I listed all supplies at the bottom.
Remember everything you purchase a bundle you get ta 10% discount.
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 5½ x 4¼ to daisy punch out, 2¼ x ¾
- Gray Granite 5¼ x 4 emboss with the brick and mortar
- Old Olive 3¼ x 2½ for the steam/leaves
- Crushed Curry ½ circle
Step by Step
- Stamp 2 of the large and 3 of the medium daisy using Smoky Slate ink
- Punch all 5 using the coordinated pinch
- Over lap each set and adhere together *one medium is for the inside
- Stamp the stem on Old Olive using Old Olive ink. Hand cut. *One I cut shorter so not all of the stem that I used.
- Emboss the Gray Granite cardstock with the Brick and Mortar 3-D Folder. Adhere to card base.
- Adhere the stem then the daisy at the top.
- Onto the crushed curry ½ circle stamp the center of the large daisy using early espresso and adhere in the center.
- On the small daisy adhere a Perennial Essence Floral center. *they are the perfect size for the medium daisy.
- Inside stamp the medium daisy using smoky late and then layer one of the punch out.
Tip for 3-D embossing folder
Last week I share a blog post all about the 3-D embossing folder. It was loaded with all great information. If you miss that post CLICK HERE to read about the new folders. The new 3-D embossing folder are a little different from the one that we use to call dynamic folder so it is a little learning curve.
Last Saturday I was live on You Tube to explain all and to show you all the option. It is a new plate call the 3-D Embossing folder plate but if this is not a option for you, in the video I share how to use a shim. Video can be found on my You Tube Chanel or below in this post. I recommend this video to all that purchase a new 3-D folder or plan on purchasing one.
Video, how to use the 3-D embossing folder
Supplies to make today card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Note that I listed the 3-D embossing folder plate, it is optional like I share in the video you can always use a shim.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code C3MFDH9H will qualified for this month projects download.
The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals.
If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will received only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 12 cards and one gift bag. Many of the cards will showcase the New In-Colors. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Have a lovely day!